Hi people, back with us in the most excellent receipes blog. If you are searching for interesting Japanese Red Snapper Soup Noodle recipe, you are now at the correct place. We only provide excellent Japanese Red Snapper Soup Noodle recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to japanese red snapper soup noodle recipe. You can cook japanese red snapper soup noodle using 9 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you do it.
Here are the ingridients that are required to serve a perfect Japanese Red Snapper Soup Noodle:
- Take 1 of red snapper (head-part).
- Use 1 piece of spring onion.
- Take 10 cm of Kombu (dried kelp).
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of ground ginger.
- Take of Mitsuba leaf for garnish.
- You need of Yuzu orange skin for garnish.
- You need 2 teaspoon of salt.
- Provide 1 tablespoon of soy sauce.
- You need 150 g of Soumen noodle (your favorite noodles).
Done with the ingridients? Here are the steps on serving Japanese Red Snapper Soup Noodle:
- This is red snapper fish (head – part).
- Wash well and bring to boil in a pot.
- Put Kombu, ginger and green part of spring onion.
- Shred the white part of spring onion.
- Cut the skin of Yuzu orange thinly and shred finely. Cut Mitsuba leaves..
- Boiling the soup, skim off the scum. Cook with low heat for 10- 15 minutes..
- Boil the noodles and put it in bowl. Garnish spring onion, Mitsuba leaf and Yuzu..
- Pour soup in bowl.
- Enjoy fish yummy!!!.
This 'Snapper Takikomigohan' is also a quite special rice dish, but you don't need to wait for. In Japanese culture, the colour red is considered to be a happy/festive colour. During the summer festivals, at Japanese-style wedding ceremonies, or even at school sports carnivals, they hang up a red & white striped curtain all around the walls. You can see the examples of red & white curtains here. Snapper's skin is pinkish and not exactly red, but they see it as red.
A recipe is a nice story that ends with a good meal. If you find this web site fruitful Sharing this site to your mates is the deal Hope that your Japanese Red Snapper Soup Noodle turns your day joyful.