Hello friends, welcome back to the most complete receipes page. If you are looking for best Pear Compote Made with Red Wine recipe, you are now at the perfect place. We only provide excellent Pear Compote Made with Red Wine recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to pear compote made with red wine recipe. You can cook pear compote made with red wine using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do that.
Below are the ingridients that are required to serve a heavenly Pear Compote Made with Red Wine:
- Prepare 6 of Pears.
- Take 300 ml of Red wine.
- Get 90 grams of Sugar.
- Get 600 ml of Water.
- Get 1/2 of Lemon.
- You need 1 of Cinnamon stick.
Done with the ingridients? Below are the procedures on serving Pear Compote Made with Red Wine:
- Peel the pears with a peeler and cut off a little piece of the bottoms to make them flat. This is so they will not fall down when they're done..
- If you want to simmer pear halves, cut them in half lengthwise and use a teaspoon to remove the core. Cut the lemon into 5 mm round slices..
- Add the red wine, water, and sugar to a pot and place over medium heat. Bring to a boil and melt the sugar..
- Turn the heat to low and arrange the pears so they are covered by the liquid. If boiling the pears whole, the pears should be the right size so that they are just covered by the liquid..
- Place the lemon slices and cinnamon stick on top of the pears and cover with a paper towel. Simmer for 1 hour, ladling the liquid over the pears from time to time..
- Turn off the heat and remove the lemon, cinnamon, and paper towel. Let cool and put the pears in the refrigerator, still in the liquid, and leave in the refrigator overnight. These are delicious eaten with vanilla ice cream..
- If simmering pear halves or quarters, simmer for about 30 minutes to 1 hour..
Cut the butter into cubes and push a cube onto the top of each pear. A fruit compote is a good thing to have on hand, especially if it's as versatile as this one. tree-nut-free. low-sodium. red-meat-free. Set over a medium flame to bring to a simmer. Meanwhile, peel and core the pears, making sure to also nick out the stem which runs from the core to the top of the pear. A delicious Apple Pear Compote made with apples, pears, golden raisins, lemon, sugar, spices and Calvados liquor.
A recipe is a good story that finishes with a well done meal. If you find this page fruitful Sharing this page to your acquaintances is the deal Hope that your Pear Compote Made with Red Wine makes your day cheerful.