What’s up friends, back with us in the most excellent receipes blog. If you are looking for excellent Apple Compote (Simmered in Red Wine) recipe, you are now at the best place. We only provide excellent Apple Compote (Simmered in Red Wine) recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to apple compote (simmered in red wine) recipe. To make apple compote (simmered in red wine) you only need 5 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to make a tasty Apple Compote (Simmered in Red Wine):
- You need 3 medium of Apples.
- Use 100 grams of Granulated sugar.
- Prepare 400 ml of Red wine.
- Take 3 slice of Lemon slices (or bottled lemon juice, 1/2 tablespoon).
- Get 1 dash of Cinnamon powder, optional.
Done with the ingridients? Below are the sequences on serving Apple Compote (Simmered in Red Wine):
- Peel and core the apples, and cut into any size you like. I cut them in half here, and scooped out the cores with a spoon..
- Put the apples, sugar, red wine and lemon in a pot and start cooking over high heat..
- Turn the heat down to low when the mixture comes to a boil. Place a small lid on top that sits right on top of the contents of the pot (otoshibuta or drop lid), and simmer while skimming off any scum. Stir occassionally to prevent uneven cooking..
- When the apples are nicely colored, and a toothpick goes through them easily, they are finished cooking. It took 25 minutes with the apples cut like this..
- Optionally, you can sprinkle some cinnamon powder into the simmering liquid and stir it in by swirling the pot around. Then turn off the heat. Remove the lemon, place a lid on the pot, and leave the apples to cool and absorb the flavors..
- Transfer to a storage container after they have cooled down, and chill in the refrigerator..
- If you drain the liquid off the apples, wrap each one in plastic and freeze, it turns into sorbet. It's delicious when defrosted halfway..
Wine-poached peaches and cherries with a dollop of honeyed Greek yogurt. Serve it as part of brunch buffet or low-fat dessert. But this easy summer fruit compote with peaches and cherries in red wine syrup will satisfy any sweet tooth out there. An easy recipe for homemade pineapple compote. A sweet addition to your favorite spring and summer desserts, or as a topping to your morning yogurt!
A recipe is a good story that ends with a well done meal. If you find this page useful Sharing this web page to your acquaintances is the deal Hope that your Apple Compote (Simmered in Red Wine) makes your day joyful.