What’s up friends, back with us in the most interesting receipes internet site. If you are searching for interesting Grilled Garlic Hake recipe, you are now at the best place. We only provide excellent Grilled Garlic Hake recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to grilled garlic hake recipe. You can have grilled garlic hake using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Below are the ingridients that are required to serve a perfect Grilled Garlic Hake:
- Use 4 of Hake Fillets.
- Take 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- Provide 2 tbsp of lemon juice.
- Take 1/4 cup of corriander and lime salad dressing (french or italian may be used if you prefer as an alternative).
- Prepare 2 of garlic cloves sliced.
- Take 2 tbsp of mixed dried herbs.
- You need of Garlic Salt.
- You need of ground black pepper.
- You need dash of butter.
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the sequences on producing Grilled Garlic Hake:
- Place a large piece of aluminium foil (shiny side up) on a baking tray / sheet. Ensure big enough so that it can fold over thus creating a bag with the fish inside..
- Place washed and dried hake fillets onto foil..
- Drizzle olive oil, lemon juice and salad dressing over the fish..
- Season with garlic salt, pepper and mixed dried herbs..
- Place garlic slices over fish and drop small bits of butter over fish. Alternatively, butter may be melted and drizzled over the fish..
- Fold foil over the fish and fold ends around the fish together to create a bag..
- Place into preheated oven (120 Degrees Celsius) and bake for roughly 15 to 20 minutes or until cooked..
Garlicky Marinated Grilled Mushrooms: Watch the Video. Garlic Stars in the Simple Balsamic Glaze. Get an overhead (oven) grill hot. Place the fish on the foil without removing. The BEST Grilled Naan Bread with a delicious, Indian-style, Garlic Scape Chutney!
A recipe is a nice story that finishes with a well done meal. If you find this page useful Sharing this internet site to your mates is the deal Hope that your Grilled Garlic Hake turns your day cheerful.