Hello guys, welcome back to the most complete receipes web page. If you are looking for delicious cod,langustines and sauerkraut (Zante) recipe, you are now at the best place. We only prepare excellent cod,langustines and sauerkraut (Zante) recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to cod,langustines and sauerkraut (zante) recipe. You can have cod,langustines and sauerkraut (zante) using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
Here are the ingridients that are required to prepare a remarkably good cod,langustines and sauerkraut (Zante):
- Take 4 of pieces of cod sliced from the middle each about 200 grams.
- Take 1 tbsp of lemon juice.
- Use 1 pinch of of salt.
- Prepare 150 grams of shalotts.
- Get 100 grams of smoked trout.
- Use 400 grams of cox apples.
- Get 2 tbsp of oil.
- Prepare 10 of juniper berries.
- You need 1 tsp of brown sugar.
- You need 1 of glass of sauerkraut 770grams drained.
- You need 1/2 of glass good dry white wine.
- Prepare 4 large of langustines uncooked.
Done with the ingridients? Here are the sequences on preparing cod,langustines and sauerkraut (Zante):
- wash the cod an remove any bones. With the skin on outside make a roll ,tie with kitchen string,Drizzle over lemon juice add salt and stand to rest in fridge.
- slice the shalottes thinly, chop the smoked trout. Peel the apples quarter and slice thinly.
- heat oil and gently heat apples, trout and shallotes. squeeze any remaining juice from sauerkraut.add juniper berries.mix well and season with salt and sugar.add the white wine and gently cook for about 30 minutes stiring..
- preheat oven to 225 C / Gas 4 . place the washed prawns(langustines) and the cod rounds on top of the sauerkraut in a ovenproof dish, cover the pan with foil not directly on top of the fish and cook for 15 minutes until fish is cooked.serve with parsley or celeriac potato mash.
- if you do not like juniper berries ,you can remove them as they they have a bitter fruity flavour ..
When buying langoustines live, check for shiny jet black eyes, a fresh smell of the sea and quick, lively movements. For the baked langoustines, place the langoustines onto a large piece of aluminium foil on a baking sheet. Drizzle with oil, squeeze over the lemon juice and. The sauerkraut should be tangy with a slightly salty cabbage flavour and will become crunchier. If the sauerkraut doesn't taste at all acidic, has an off smell or taste or is disoloured, discard.
A recipe is a good story that finishes with a enjoyable meal. If you find this web site useful Sharing this internet site to your mates is the deal Hope that your cod,langustines and sauerkraut (Zante) turns your day cheerful.