Hello friends, back with us in the most complete receipes site. If you are searching for pleasing Crepes with Smoked Trout recipe, you are now at the perfect place. We only provide excellent Crepes with Smoked Trout recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to crepes with smoked trout recipe. To cook crepes with smoked trout you only need 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Here are the ingridients that are required to prepare a remarkably good Crepes with Smoked Trout:
- Use 1/2 cup of flour.
- Provide 2 of eggs.
- Provide 3/4 cup of milk.
- Prepare 2 tsp of oil.
- Take 250 grams of cream cheese.
- You need 1/2 cup of chopped chives.
- Take 1 of grated rind and juice of 1 lime.
- Prepare 1 of tabasco sauce.
- Use 1 medium of smoked trout, skin and bones removed and broken into pieces.
- Prepare 1 of chopped chives, garnish.
- You need 1 of green salad for serving.
Done with the ingridients? Here are the sequences on cooking Crepes with Smoked Trout:
- Whisk together the flour, eggs, milk and oil to form a smooth batter. Allow to stand for 30 minutes..
- Pour 2-3 tablespoons of the mixture into a greased, preheated pan. Cook crepe until mixture is set on top. Turn crepe over, cook for a further minute or until golden. Continue with remaining batter to make 8 crepes..
- Combine cream cheese, sour cream, chives, lime rind and juice, tabasco and trout. Divide mixture into eight then spread down centre of each crepe. Roll gently to enclose filling..
- Arrange 2 crepes on each plate, garnish with chives and serve with green salad..
Chive crepe cornets with smoked trout. A recipe from the Good Food collection. Showcasing such bounty, Executive Chef Grant regularly features dishes such as curried trout dumplings, smoked trout, and trout almondine. He likes these pretty flower- and herb-laced crepes for looks and taste: They're filled with a luscious combination of smoked and fresh trout in a warm mousse. To serve, spread a generous dollop of the filling mixture over the crêpes, then top with the flaked trout.
A recipe is a good story that ends with a delicious meal. If you find this internet site useful Sharing this web page to your acquaintances is the deal Hope that your Crepes with Smoked Trout turns your day cheerful.