What’s up buddy, welcome back to the most perfect receipes page. If you are looking for complete Shrimp, Tomato, Basil Salad recipe, you are now at the right place. We only serve excellent Shrimp, Tomato, Basil Salad recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to shrimp, tomato, basil salad recipe. You can have shrimp, tomato, basil salad using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Here are the ingridients that are needed to make a heavenly Shrimp, Tomato, Basil Salad:
- Provide 1 1/2 lb of precooked & peeled, large or jumbo shrimp.
- Take 6 cup of halved small tomatoes of various sizes & colors..
- You need 1 of lb. asparagus, trimmed and halved.
- Use 2 small of avocados, cubed.
- Provide 1 cup of fresh basil leaves.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of crumbled natural gorgonzola or blue cheese(optional).
- Provide 1/3 cup of extra virgin olive oil.
- Take 1 of juice of 1 fresh lemon.
- Use 1 tbsp of organic dijon mustard.
- You need 1/2 tsp of each sea salt & pepper.
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the steps on preparing Shrimp, Tomato, Basil Salad:
- Boil asparagus in sea salted water for 2 minutes. Drain and rinse with cold water Mix all ingredients gently in large bowl, coating with dressing. Serve immediately.
This make-ahead meal combines fresh foods from land and sea. A jalapeno pepper adds just the right amount of kick and pairs well with onions, shrimp, and of course, tomatoes. Just as the shrimp start to turn translucent in the middle, add a whole can of diced tomatoes, fresh cherry tomatoes and a handful of basil leaves. Bring it to a simmer then toss in the cooked pasta and cook until coated. The pasta will absorb the flavors of the sauce, the basil will wilt and the fresh cherry tomatoes will warm through.
A recipe is a nice story that finishes with a good meal. If you find this web page useful Sharing this site to your friends is the deal Wish that your Shrimp, Tomato, Basil Salad turns your day cheerful.