Hi people, welcome back to the most perfect receipes internet site. If you are looking for excellent Boerie Roll. recipe, you are now at the right place. We only serve excellent Boerie Roll. recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to boerie roll. recipe. You can have boerie roll. using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Here are the ingridients that are required to cook a delicious Boerie Roll.:
- Prepare 800 grams of Boerewors (beef sausage).
- Prepare 6 of hotdog rolls.
- You need 50 grams of butter.
- Prepare 100 grams of Peri Peri Sauce or Roasted Chili Sauce or Tomato ketchup.
- You need of JJ's Caramelised Onions.
- Take 3 large of onions, peeled and sliced.
- Use 50 ml of olive oil.
- Provide 3 clove of crushed garlic.
- Get 10 ml of white sugar.
- Get 5 ml of ground black pepper.
Ready with the ingridients? Below are the sequences on preparing Boerie Roll.:
- Make the caramelised onions https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/362851-caramelised-onions.
- Cut open the hotdog rolls length wise and butter.
- Fry the boerewors (beef sausage) in a frying pan over a high heat (or on a braai – barbecue) until meduim to well cooked.
- Cut the sausage into 6 equal pieces. Place a piece of sausage on each roll.
- Add caramelised onions. Then top off with your favourite condiment. Peri Peri Sauce or Roasted Chili Sauce or Tomato ketchup. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/363937-peri-peri-sauce https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/345132-roasted-chilli-sauce.
Download Video View Source & Comments. What's more South African than Boerewors Rolls and beer on a Friday night ? I decided on something a little different to the traditional boerewors rolls tonight. . . The boerie roll is South Africa's take on the New York hot dog. The world-famous Boerewor sausage made of beef, coriander, clove, nutmeg and.
A recipe is a good story that ends with a enjoyable meal. If you find this internet site helpful Sharing this web site to your buddies is the deal Hope that your Boerie Roll. turns your day cheerful.