Hello guys, back with us in the most perfect receipes web site. If you are looking for best My ‘Gazpacho’ recipe, you are now at the best place. We only provide excellent My ‘Gazpacho’ recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to my ‘gazpacho’ recipe. To cook my ‘gazpacho’ you only need 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Below are the ingridients that are required to produce a delicious My ‘Gazpacho’:
- Take 3 of Ripe Tomatoes.
- Take 15 cm of Cucumber.
- You need 3-4 slices of Red Onion.
- Get 1/4 of Red Capsicum.
- You need 1 clove of Garlic.
- Get 10 cm of Celery.
- Provide 1 tablespoon of Olive Oil.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of Red Wine Vinegar.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of Salt.
- Prepare of Freshly Ground Black Pepper.
- Use of Tabasco *optional.
- You need of Parsley for topping *finely chopped.
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the sequences on cooking My ‘Gazpacho’:
- Cut all vegetables coarsely. Save some for topping if you like..
- Place all ingredients in a blender or food processor and blend until combined. *Note: If the vegetables are not cold, add some Ice Cubes to blend together because the soup got to be cold..
- Place finely chopped vegetables on top, add extra Pepper and Tabasco if you like, and enjoy..
Gazpacho is a raw, cold soup—it shouldn't be considered a cooked tomato soup that's served cold. Gazpacho is fresh, textured, light, and such a delicious summer treat. I love it more every time I eat it. Gazpacho is a chilled soup traditionally from Spain, a perfect way to use up end-of-summer vegetables in your garden. It is traditionally made with tomatoes, cucumbers and peppers but you can get.
A recipe is a nice story that finishes with a good meal. If you find this web page useful Sharing this web site to your families is the deal Hope that your My ‘Gazpacho’ turns your day cheerful.