Hello guys, back with us in the most pleasing receipes page. If you are searching for pleasing Easy boiled fruit cake recipe, you are now at the best place. We only prepare excellent Easy boiled fruit cake recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to easy boiled fruit cake recipe. You can have easy boiled fruit cake using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
Here are the ingridients that are needed to cook a yummy Easy boiled fruit cake:
- Get 1 cup of brown sugar.
- Provide 1/2 cup of orange juice / water / brandy.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of treacle.
- Use 100 g of baking butter.
- You need 3 cups of mixed dried fruit.
- You need 1 teaspoon of ground cinammon.
- Prepare 2 teaspoon of mixed spice.
- Provide 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- Use 2 of eggs lightly beaten.
- Provide 2 cups of plain flour.
- You need 1 teaspoon of baking Soda.
- Take 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
Done with the ingridients? Here are the sequences on cooking Easy boiled fruit cake:
- In a pot over medium heat cook sugar, liquid of choice, treacle, butter, mixed fruit and let it bubble away cook for about 5 minutes till the fruit is all plump and soft.
- Take the pot off the heat and let it cook to room temperature before proceeding.
- In the meantime sift the dry ingredients together flour, salt, spices together and add together with the vanilla and egg to the cooked cooked dried fruits.
- Spoon into a double lined 20 cm tin and bake at 325 for about 60-75 minutes.
- Leave in tin to cool completely and cover with cling film Best eaten day after or a couple of days If you use alcohol and want it to mature pour a tablespoon of brandy on the cake.
- Cover cake with cling film and let it sit for maturing process Enjoy.
This sticky cake is quick and easy to make and will keep well if stored in an airtight container. Grease and line three loaf tins. Place the mixed fruit and nuts, sugar, margarine, bicarbonate of soda, water and brandy in a large pan and bring to a boil. My easy Boiled Fruitcake is a wonderful treat to serve with a cup of tea, or heated as a dessert with fresh cream, custard or ice-cream. This deliciously rich and fruity cake is frequently requested by Dairy Diary readers.
A recipe is a nice story that finishes with a delicious meal. If you find this web page fruitful Sharing this web page to your families is the deal Wish that your Easy boiled fruit cake turns your day cheerful.