What’s up friends, welcome back to the most excellent receipes internet site. If you are looking for best Panko Chicken with Honey Sriracha Sauce recipe, you are now at the correct place. We only provide excellent Panko Chicken with Honey Sriracha Sauce recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to panko chicken with honey sriracha sauce recipe. To make panko chicken with honey sriracha sauce you only need 11 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you do it.
Here are the ingridients that are required to make a delicious Panko Chicken with Honey Sriracha Sauce:
- Take 300 grams of chicken breast.
- Get 2 of eggs.
- Take 5 tbsp of panko.
- Get 1/2 tbsp of Sriracha sauce.
- Use 1/2 tbsp of soy sauce.
- Provide 3 cloves of garlic.
- Get 3 tbsp of runny honey.
- Get 1 tbsp of water.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Use 1/2 tsp of pepper.
- Get 2 tsp of olive oil.
Ready with the ingridients? Below are the steps on serving Panko Chicken with Honey Sriracha Sauce:
- Wash chicken breast and scrub with salt.
- Simply beat the chicken to create a smoother texture.
- Cut chicken into 2 inch size chunk, set aside.
- Mix the eggs, salt and pepper into a medium sized bowl.
- Fill up a plate with panko.
- Now dip the chicken chunks into egg mixture followed by panko.
- Deep fried for 1 minute until golden brown.
- Transfer chicken chunks into oven and bake for 20 minutes at 200C.
- As for the sauce, prepare a saucepan and heat up olive oil.
- Fry the chopped garlic until golden, put in remaining ingredient to cook for 2 minutes.
- Ready to serve.
I use it when I bake chicken to give it a crispy coating. Your apricot dipping sauce looks wonderful-I'll have to try that next time chicken. This honey sriracha chicken recipe makes crispy crunchy baked (yes baked, not deep fried) juicy chicken thighs coated with sweet and spicy sauce. Panko-Crusted Chicken Drumsticks with Honey-Mustard Dipping Sauce. You can also serve the chicken drumsticks with light ranch dressing.
A recipe is a nice story that finishes with a appetizing meal. If you find this page fruitful Sharing this internet site to your buddies is the deal Hope that your Panko Chicken with Honey Sriracha Sauce makes your day cheerful.