What’s up guys, welcome back to the most interesting receipes internet site. If you are searching for yummy Pineapple carrot salad recipe, you are now at the correct place. We only serve excellent Pineapple carrot salad recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to pineapple carrot salad recipe. To cook pineapple carrot salad you need 4 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Here are the ingridients that are required to serve a tasty Pineapple carrot salad:
- You need 1 pc of pineapple.
- Use 5 of big carrots.
- Provide 2 of handfull sultanas/Raisings.
- Prepare of Sugar – Optional.
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the procedures on preparing Pineapple carrot salad:
- Clean your pineapple well, peel then dice it into small cubes..
- Clean your carrots. Peeling is optional. Grate them..
- In a mixing bowl, add the 2 items i.e diced pineapples n grated carrots. Mix well..
- Add 2 handfull raisings n mix..
- Add sugar (Optional) and mix..
- Put it in a salad bowl ready for service..
- You can have it alone or as a side salad with a meal. Enjoy..
A creamy sweet orange dressing takes the place of the gelatin. Pineapple Carrot Raisin Salad- Light and healthy Salad with just the right amount of sweetness and flavored with coconut oil. We are a couple of days ahead of the holiday season so too are my plans. Carrot and pineapple salad isn't the most well known salad archetype, but it's a tasty one! Carrots, pineapples, raisins, and mayonnaise come together to create this refreshing summer salad!
A recipe is a good story that ends with a well done meal. If you find this page fruitful Sharing this site to your friends is the deal Wish that your Pineapple carrot salad turns your day cheerful.