What’s up guys, welcome back to the most complete receipes blog. If you are searching for best Roast Pork Neck In Slow Cooker recipe, you are now at the perfect place. We only provide excellent Roast Pork Neck In Slow Cooker recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to roast pork neck in slow cooker recipe. You can have roast pork neck in slow cooker using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Below are the ingridients that are required to serve a appetizing Roast Pork Neck In Slow Cooker:
- Provide 1 of Pork neck.
- Prepare 2 clove of Garlic crushed.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Soy sauce.
- Take 1/3 cup of Honey.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Fresh rosemary chopped.
- Provide 1/4 cup of Fresh basil chopped.
- Take 1/3 cup of Good quality olive oil.
- Take of Mediterranean spice.
Done with the ingridients? Here are the steps on preparing Roast Pork Neck In Slow Cooker:
- Rub Mediterranean spice onto meat and brown in a splash of olive oil in a pan on stove. Transfer to crockpot..
- Mix together garlic, herbs, oil, honey and soy sauce. For an extra kick you can sprinkle the top with grated Parmesan. I do this every once in a while..
- Pour over meat cook on low for 7 hours. Once cooked, remove meat..
- Thicken juices with 2 tsp gravy powder and 1 teaspoon flour mixed into a paste with a bit of water..
- Serve with garlic mash and roasted vegetables.
A recipe is a nice story that ends with a delicious meal. If you find this site useful Sharing this web page to your families is the deal Wish that your Roast Pork Neck In Slow Cooker turns your day joyful.