Hello friends, welcome back to the most excellent receipes blog. If you are looking for complete Smoked salmon and avacado mousse recipe, you are now at the correct place. We only serve excellent Smoked salmon and avacado mousse recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to smoked salmon and avacado mousse recipe. To make smoked salmon and avacado mousse you only need 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do that.
Here are the ingridients that are required to make a perfect Smoked salmon and avacado mousse:
- Prepare 1 packages of shredded lettuce and rocket.
- Get 2 of ripe avacados.
- Take 1 of lime juice.
- Use 100 grams of cream cheese.
- You need 250 ml of double cream.
- Prepare 6 slice of smoked salmon.
- Use 1 of dill to garnish.
- Provide 1 pinch of salt & pepper.
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the steps on preparing Smoked salmon and avacado mousse:
- Cut salmon into thin strips, put in a bowl to maranaide with the juice of one lime..
- Peel, de-stone, and mash the avacado..
- Remove some of the salmon to decorate the top of the mousse..
- Mix the remaining salmon with the avacado, double cream, and cream cheese. Mix until smooth..
- Taste for seasoning, add salt and pepper if necessary..
- Put a layer of rocket and lettuce in the bottom of each bowl, then divide the mousse evenly between 6..
- Garnish with remaining smoked salmon and dill..
Fold in tblsp finely chopped spring onion, squeeze of lemon juice and seasoning to taste. Start by making the avocado mousse. In a small food processor, add the avocado and the crème fraiche and pulse to combine. Add the lemon juice, olive oil, salt and pulse again until smooth. Transfer to a bowl and cover with cling film directly touching the surface of the mousse.
A recipe is a good story that finishes with a delicious meal. If you find this site fruitful Sharing this internet site to your buddies is the deal Wish that your Smoked salmon and avacado mousse makes your day cheerful.