Hi buddy, back with us in the most pleasing receipes web page. If you are searching for excellent Mie Ayam Jamur (Indonesian ramen) recipe, you are now at the best place. We only provide excellent Mie Ayam Jamur (Indonesian ramen) recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to mie ayam jamur (indonesian ramen) recipe. To cook mie ayam jamur (indonesian ramen) you need 22 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you do it.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to make a appetizing Mie Ayam Jamur (Indonesian ramen):
- Take 150 g of button or straw mushrooms (sliced thinly).
- Take 400 g of chicken filet (diced) can be replaced with minced chicken.
- Use 3-4 of spring onion (sliced thinly), reserve some of the green part.
- Provide 3 cloves of garlic (minced).
- You need 1 bunch of asian green, chopped lengthwise (I am using bok choy).
- Prepare of Thin egg noodle.
- Provide 1/2 tbsp of oyster sauce.
- You need 1 tbsp of fish sauce.
- Provide 1 tbsp of kecap manis (sweet soy).
- Get 1/2 tsp of white pepper.
- Use 1 tbsp of oil.
- Use of Soup broth.
- Take 3 cups of water.
- Provide 2 of chicken stock cubes.
- You need 1/2 tsp of white pepper (or less).
- You need of Salt (to taste).
- Prepare 1-2 pinch of sugar.
- Use of green onion (the green part only).
- Take 1 tbsp of the reserved juice from the chicken and mushroom gravy.
- Get of Seasonings (for serving).
- You need 1/3 tsp of each of fish sauce and sesame oil (more or less).
- Prepare of white pepper (to your liking, maybe 2 shakes).
Done with the ingridients? Below are the steps on preparing Mie Ayam Jamur (Indonesian ramen):
- It will be easier if you have everything chopped and ready to go. Chicken need to be cut really small, or you can swap it with minced chicken – I am using chicken tight fillet. (The red onion in this pic, was me not wanting to waste some leftover – is not mandatory).
- Heat oil on the wok, saute garlic and white part of the spring onion until aromatics and look golden brown..
- Add in the chicken pieces and brown the chicken. Add in oyster sauce, fish sauce, white pepper and kecap manis, mix well until chickens look cook..
- Add in mushrooms and mix well, mushroom will sweat and your chicken & mushroom gravy will started to look a bit wet. Stir for another 4-5 mins, or until the juice is thicken. Reserved 1 tbsp of the chicken and mushroom gravy. Turn off the heat and set aside. You can taste the food, and adjust (add a bit of water if stock is too salty).
- Prepare the soup broth by adding all broth ingredients in a sauce pan, bring to boil and set aside. You can cook the veggies stalk as well with the broth..
- Blanch the chopped asian veggies (leafy part), rinse with cold water once its done and set aside. (Or you can cook it with your noodle like me)..
- Prepare/cook the egg noodle, by following the instruction. You might want to rinse the egg noodle under cold water for a bit after cooking, to remove the starch. I like to use the fresh thin egg noodle for this one..
- You need to assemble the food now by putting the seasoning (for serving) in each serving bowl. Then add in cooked noodle to the bowl and mix well (just like when you were making instant noodle)..
- Arrange the chicken and mushroom gravy and asian green in the bowl, serve with the soup broth in a smaller bowl. Your Indonesian Ramen is now ready. I like to put some of the broth to my noodle bowl and mix everything before eating it..
- I would suggest to only cook enough noodle for consumption. You can freeze the remaining chicken and mushroom gravy if needed, but the noodle is best cooked to order..
Chicken Mushroom Noodles or Mie Ayam Jamur are another type of how to cook the noodles. This recipe is influenced by Chinese cuisine because it's using some Chinese sauces. However, this can be an alternative if you want to make something with noodles. Mie ayam jamur or well known as just mie ayam is very popular in Indonesia. Mie Yamin Ayam Jamur or Bakmi Yamin Ayam Jamur is typical Indonesia Chinese cuisine.
A recipe is a nice story that finishes with a delicious meal. If you find this web page useful Sharing this web page to your friends is the deal Hope that your Mie Ayam Jamur (Indonesian ramen) makes your day joyful.