Hello guys, welcome back to the most pleasing receipes web page. If you are searching for delicious Homemade Tagliatelle Carbonara recipe, you are now at the best place. We only serve excellent Homemade Tagliatelle Carbonara recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to homemade tagliatelle carbonara recipe. To cook homemade tagliatelle carbonara you need 11 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to cook a remarkably good Homemade Tagliatelle Carbonara:
- Use 80 grams of Tagliatelle.
- You need 10 ml of Olive oil.
- You need 5 grams of Butter.
- Use 30 ml of White wine.
- You need 1 clove of Garlic.
- Get 10 slice of Pancetta.
- Use 1 of Egg.
- Take 3 tbsp of Parmigiano Reggiano.
- Use 1 of Salt and pepper.
- You need 1 of White truffle oil.
- You need 1 of Italian parsley.
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the procedures on preparing Homemade Tagliatelle Carbonara:
- Pour the olive oil into a frying pan, add the pancetta and the garlic crushed in it's skin, and sauté over medium heat..
- Once the grease has come out of the pancetta and it has turned a nice golden brown color, add the butter and let it melt, remove the frying pan from the burner, and add the white wine..
- Return the frying pan to the burner, evaporate the alcohol, pour in 30 ml hot water to boil the pasta, and season with salt and pepper. Make sure to season well..
- Remove the frying pan from the burner and start boiling the pasta..
- Add the Parmigiano Reggiano to the frying pan, and let it melt. Once the sides of the frying pan have cooled so that you can touch it longer than a second, mix in the egg..
- Transfer the pasta to the frying pan about 30 seconds before it finishes boiling..
- Increase to high heat. Cook the pasta for 5 seconds while quickly stirring, then remove for 10 seconds, and repeat..
- The egg will set if you stop stirring, so make sure to stir continuously..
- Once the sauce has thickened, and season with salt and pepper to taste. Add the white truffle oil, lightly toss, and transfer to serving plates..
- Top with coarsely ground pepper and Italian parsley, and it is ready..
A recipe is a good story that ends with a appetizing meal. If you find this site fruitful Sharing this web site to your families is the deal Wish that your Homemade Tagliatelle Carbonara turns your day joyful.