Hello guys, back with us in the most perfect receipes site. If you are searching for yummy Philchards Fishcakes recipe, you are now at the right place. We only prepare excellent Philchards Fishcakes recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to philchards fishcakes recipe. You can cook philchards fishcakes using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Here are the ingridients that are needed to prepare a perfect Philchards Fishcakes:
- You need 2 Tins of philchards fish.
- Provide 1 of onion.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- Use 2 of potatoes.
- Provide 2/3 of weetbix.
- Provide 4 Tbsp of Flour.
- Provide 2 Tsp of salt.
- Provide 2 Tsp of fine jeero.
- Take 2 Tsp of black pepper.
- Use of Fresh parsley.
- Get of Fresh Dhania.
- You need 1 Tbsp of garlic and ginger.
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the steps on serving Philchards Fishcakes:
- Peel potatoes and boil until soft, let it cool and then mash it..
- Strain the philchards in a bucket, so all the sauce can drip of..
- Mash the fish and mix it with the mashed potatoes..
- Beat the eggs in the bowl and mix all the ingredients together and form a flat oval shaped fish cake..
- If dough a bit sloppy add a bit more flour in..
- Fry fish cakes in a pan..
A can of economical, nutritious pilchards can be turned into a tasty family meal with the addition of a few simple ingredients. Rustle up some tasty fish cakes. They're easy to make and a great way of using leftover potatoes or fish. Make for starters or as part of a midweek meal. Try this recipe for Spicy Pilchard Fishcakes as a snack or at a picnic.
A recipe is a nice story that finishes with a well done meal. If you find this web page fruitful Sharing this page to your friends is the deal Hope that your Philchards Fishcakes makes your day joyful.