Hi buddy, back with us in the most excellent receipes page. If you are looking for complete Spaghetti & Meatballs (Slow Cooker version) recipe, you are now at the perfect place. We only serve excellent Spaghetti & Meatballs (Slow Cooker version) recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to spaghetti & meatballs (slow cooker version) recipe. To cook spaghetti & meatballs (slow cooker version) you only need 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Below are the ingridients that are required to serve a appetizing Spaghetti & Meatballs (Slow Cooker version):
- Use 12 of Meatballs.
- Get 150 g of Carrot.
- Take 2 of x stalks Celery.
- Take 2 of x Small Onions.
- Take 1 of x Tablespoon Tomato Paste.
- Use 1/2 of Beef stock cube.
- Take 500 g of Tomato Passata.
- You need 3 of Big Garlic Cloves.
- Use 200 ml of water.
- Get of Fresh Basil.
Ready with the ingridients? Below are the procedures on cooking Spaghetti & Meatballs (Slow Cooker version):
- Slice the onions, carrots and celery. I like to get the carrots pretty small, as I don't personally like big chunks of carrot, but realise cutting them small can test your patience..
- Fry the onion in nice big drizzle of oil, after a couple minutes add the carrots, and then the celery. I'm not trying to cook them through, just to soften them a little at this stage..
- Mince the garlic, and add to the pan. I like to make a little well in the middle with a little more oil, and cook the garlic for roughly a minute, as I don't want it to burn..
- Now transfer the contents of the pan to the slow cooker. Add a generous tablespoon of tomato paste, and the passata. I like to mix half a stock cube with hot water, pour this in to the passata container, and swirl it around before pouring in the slow cooker, this gets the last of the passata left in the container. Finally add the meatballs in, and set the slow cooker to low..
- On low between 6-8 hours is the sweet spot, I find any longer and the meatballs overcook and end up dry and mushy. I cooked this one for 7 hours total..
- Now cook your spaghetti so it is slightly hard, I usually aim for 1 minute less than the packet recommends. Drain, and then add back into the hot pan with a couple ladles of the sauce. Keep stirring through, making sure to coat all of the spaghetti with the sauce. Then distribute it into bowls, topping up with extra sauce, the meatballs, and freshly chopped Basil..
Wait—there's more than just tomato sauce and meatballs? enPR: spəgĕtʹē, IPA(key): /spəˈɡɛti/. (US) IPA(key): [spəˈɡɛɾi]. Rhymes: -ɛti. spaghetti (usually uncountable, plural spaghettis). A type of pasta made in the shape of long thin strings. A dish that has spaghetti as a main part of it, such as spaghetti bolognese. (informal) Any type of pasta. (informal). About Spaghetti is a long, cylindrical pasta usually served with tomato sauce, herbs, and grated cheese.
A recipe is a nice story that finishes with a appetizing meal. If you find this web site helpful Sharing this site to your mates is the deal Wish that your Spaghetti & Meatballs (Slow Cooker version) turns your day joyful.