Hi buddy, welcome back to the most interesting receipes site. If you are searching for interesting Butternut Chilli Soup recipe, you are now at the perfect place. We only serve excellent Butternut Chilli Soup recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to butternut chilli soup recipe. You can have butternut chilli soup using 18 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do it.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to make a perfect Butternut Chilli Soup:
- Provide of for the soup.
- Get 5 of baby butternuts (about 5 cups – steamed and roughly mashed).
- Use 1 of small onion finely chopped.
- Provide 1 1/2 tbsp of garlic butter.
- Take 2 tbsp of olive oil, extra virgin.
- Use 1 cup of fresh cream.
- Prepare 1 can of coconut cream (discard liquid).
- Get 1/2 tsp of ground nutmeg.
- Use 1/2 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- Take 1 tsp of corriander powder.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of chilli powder.
- Use of salt and freshly ground black peppercorns.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of mixed herbs.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of grated coconut.
- Prepare 1 of medium tomato grated and microwaved for a minute.
- Get of for the topping.
- You need of chopped spring onion.
- Provide slices of toasted almond.
Done with the ingridients? Below are the procedures on preparing Butternut Chilli Soup:
- Heat olive oil and garlic butter in a saucepan until butter melts..
- Add finely chopped onion and saute until tender..
- Mix in roughly mashed butternut and then grated tomato..
- Add in cream and coconut cream and mix well..
- Season with salt, pepper, mixed herbs, corriander powder, chilli powder, nutmeg and cinnamon. Add coconut. Stir..
- Allow to cook for about 5 – 7 minutes then remove from heat and allow to cool..
- Blend until smooth. Reheat – I added about 1/4 cup of water to thin slightly. A bit more can be added if you prefer a thinner consistency..
- To serve top off with some toasted almonds and chopped spring onion..
A truly comforting soup combining sweet butternut squash, earthy cumin, & creamy goat's cheese. Find more healthy soup recipes at Tesco Real Food today. This recipe is so simple, and yet is the tastiest butternut soup ever! I am quite sure that the chilli pepper has a great deal to do with its success, it really is just a hint of a burn, but brings out the rich. Hearty vegetarian chili made with butternut squash and black beans.
A recipe is a nice story that finishes with a well done meal. If you find this internet site fruitful Sharing this page to your friends is the deal Hope that your Butternut Chilli Soup makes your day cheerful.