Hi people, back with us in the most complete receipes page. If you are searching for pleasing Date Puffed Rice Balls recipe, you are now at the best place. We only provide excellent Date Puffed Rice Balls recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to date puffed rice balls recipe. To make date puffed rice balls you only need 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Below are the ingridients that are required to serve a perfect Date Puffed Rice Balls:
- You need 2 cups of dried dates.
- Take 1/4 cup of hot water.
- Take 2 cups of puffed brown rice.
- Get 2 tablespoons of honey.
- Provide 2 tablespoons of coconut.
- Take 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- Get 4 tablespoons of peanut butter.
- Take 1 scoop (32 g) of chocolate protein powder.
Done with the ingridients? Here are the procedures on preparing Date Puffed Rice Balls:
- Add 1 cup dates and hot water in a bowl. Set aside to rest..
- Add the other cup of dates in the food processor and blitz..
- Add the puffed rice, honey, coconut, salt, peanut butter and protein. Mix together..
- I used puffed brown rice, alternatively replace with 2 cups Rice Krispies..
- I used chocolate flavored protein powder, alternatively replace with 2 tablespoons of cocoa powder..
- Add the dates and water into the mixture. Blitz together until they are sticky and mooshy..
- Roll the mixture into balls..
- Refrigerate overnight..
Much like sandwiches in the West, onigiri is readily available in convenience stores across Japan. How to make these puffed quinoa, date & peanut butter bars. These bars are made with ingredients designed to If you tried these puffed quinoa, date & peanut butter bars or any other recipe on the blog let me know how Another option could also be to substitute the puffed quinoa with rice crispies! Our most trusted Puffed Rice Balls recipes. Reviewed by millions of home cooks.
A recipe is a good story that finishes with a appetizing meal. If you find this site fruitful Sharing this internet site to your mates is the deal Hope that your Date Puffed Rice Balls makes your day joyful.