Hello friends, welcome back to the most excellent receipes web page. If you are looking for pleasing My Italian Potato Salad recipe, you are now at the right place. We only prepare excellent My Italian Potato Salad recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to my italian potato salad recipe. To make my italian potato salad you need 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Here are the ingridients that are needed to prepare a tasty My Italian Potato Salad:
- You need 500 g of Baby Red Potatoes *OR large red potatoes.
- Prepare 8-10 of Semi-Dried Tomatoes *can be replaced by cherry tomatoes.
- Use 1-2 stalks of Celery *sliced.
- Use 1/4 of Red Onion *sliced.
- Use of Black Olives OR Kalamata Olives *pitted, cut in half if large.
- Get of Capers.
- Get of Parsley *roughly chopped.
- Provide of Basil *roughly torn.
- Use of <Dressing Ingredients>.
- Take 2 tablespoons of Olive Oil.
- Get 1 tablespoon of Lemon Juice.
- Take 1/4 teaspoon of Salt.
- Take 1-2 teaspoons of Italian Herbs.
- Take of Pepper.
Done with the ingridients? Below are the procedures on producing My Italian Potato Salad:
- Wash baby Red Potatoes well. Cut them in half or quarter if large. Cook them with skin on in salted water until tender..
- Make the dressing by mixing all ingredients in a large mixing bowl..
- Add Celery, Tomatoes, Red Onion into the bowl. Drain the cooked potatoes and add to the bowl, mix well..
- Add all other ingredients and combine well..
A recipe is a good story that finishes with a appetizing meal. If you find this site fruitful Sharing this web page to your buddies is the deal Hope that your My Italian Potato Salad turns your day cheerful.