What’s up buddy, back with us in the most excellent receipes internet site. If you are searching for excellent Salmon and Leek Risotto recipe, you are now at the perfect place. We only serve excellent Salmon and Leek Risotto recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to salmon and leek risotto recipe. You can cook salmon and leek risotto using 11 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you do it.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to prepare a appetizing Salmon and Leek Risotto:
- Provide 300 grams of Smoked Salmon.
- Provide 3 of Leeks.
- Take 1/2 cup of Rice per Person.
- You need 1 bunch of Chives.
- Take 1 1/2 pints of Water.
- You need 100 grams of Soft cheese.
- Take 1/2 of lemon.
- Use 2 of Fish Stock Cubes.
- Take 1 pinch of Salt.
- Get 1 pinch of Black Pepper.
- Take 1 tbsp of Butter.
Done with the ingridients? Here are the steps on serving Salmon and Leek Risotto:
- Preheat oven to 190℃.
- Chop leeks into small pieces, add to a small roasting dish..
- Add a few "dobs" of butter and season to taste. Place in the oven when at temperature and leave to roast for 10 mins or until tender, stirring halfway through..
- Meanwhile, melt 2 fish stock cubes in 1 1/2 pints of boiling water and stir thoroughly..
- When the 10 mins is up, stir the rice into the leeks and then pour in the stock..
- Cover the dish with foil and put back in the oven for 35 mins..
- Meanwhile, prepare the smoked salmon by cutting it into thin, 1 inch slices. Also chop up a handful of chives and a slice of lemon for each diner..
- After 35 mins, stir in the soft cheese, and add a little hot water if it seems dry..
- Stir in the smoked salmon, and sprinkle the chives over the top to garnish. Season with a generous helping of pepper and some salt..
- Serve with a slice of lemon on each plate/bowl (tastes nice without but lemon gives it an extra kick!) and a serving of steamed vegetables if you like..
In a large saucepan, bring stock to the boil, then reduce heat and keep simmering. Meanwhile, melt butter with oil in a large saute pan. Add the garlic and cook for another minute. Add all the rice and stir it around with the other ingredients to toast the grains thoroughly without browning. Heat the butter in a large ovenproof dish over a medium heat.
A recipe is a nice story that finishes with a delicious meal. If you find this site helpful Sharing this web page to your acquaintances is the deal Hope that your Salmon and Leek Risotto makes your day cheerful.