Hello guys, welcome back to the most perfect receipes site. If you are looking for best Sig's No Bun Cheeseburger Bake recipe, you are now at the perfect place. We only serve excellent Sig's No Bun Cheeseburger Bake recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to sig's no bun cheeseburger bake recipe. To make sig's no bun cheeseburger bake you only need 12 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to produce a remarkably good Sig's No Bun Cheeseburger Bake:
- Provide 4 of beefsteaks or about 500 gr best beef mince meat.
- Get 1 tbsp of ground multicoloured peppercorns or use black.
- Take 1/2 tbsp of dried chilli flakes.
- Provide 1 of pinch of salt.
- Take 250 grams of of brown cepe mushrooms, pureed.
- Take 2 slice of of white bread , soaked in water quickly and squeezed out.
- Take 1 medium of sized fresh egg.
- You need 1 tbsp of dried parsley.
- Take 100 grams of gorgonzola or other blue cheese.
- Provide 1 of fresh tomato.
- You need 1 large of shallot.
- You need 4 slice of of cheese to your liking , I used a salami shaped cheese , taste similar to a Swiss or Danish cheese.
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the steps on serving Sig's No Bun Cheeseburger Bake:
- Preheat oven to about 180C.
- Mix the chilli flakes, crushed peppercorn, parsley, egg, soaked bread, half the pureed mushrooms and half of the gorgonzola (crumbled) adding salt to taste, very well…
- Put the mixture into a non stick baking pan, I use a square pan as it is easier to take out the servings.
- Crumble the rest of the gorgonzola over the top of meat and push it into the meat.
- Spread the rest of mushroom puree over the meat mixture..
- Slice the tomatoes and shallot thinly.
- Top the meat mixture with the sliced shallot, then tomato and finally with the cheese slices..
- Bake for about 30 minutes or until the cheese has melted and the bake had come away from the side of the tin slightly..
- Leave to cool for a few minutes then portion it whilst in the tin..
- Serve with fried baby tomatoes and potatoes or a salad and garlic bread ..
You won't even miss the hamburger bun after trying this amazing recipe! This cheesy low carb casserole is full of cheese, ground beef, and bacon. It is definitely a meat lover's dream! While you can't eat cheeseburgers with a traditional bun on the keto diet, this delicious low carb bacon cheeseburger casserole is sure to curb your cravings. This easy keto cheeseburger casserole is hearty and filling and makes a wonderful low carb alternative to a cheeseburger.
A recipe is a good story that ends with a appetizing meal. If you find this site helpful Sharing this web page to your acquaintances is the deal Hope that your Sig's No Bun Cheeseburger Bake makes your day joyful.