What’s up guys, back with us in the most complete receipes internet site. If you are searching for delicious Grouper Fillets with Ginger and Coconut Curry recipe, you are now at the right place. We only serve excellent Grouper Fillets with Ginger and Coconut Curry recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to grouper fillets with ginger and coconut curry recipe. You can have grouper fillets with ginger and coconut curry using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Here are the ingridients that are required to prepare a tasty Grouper Fillets with Ginger and Coconut Curry:
- You need 2 of grouper fillets (about 6 ounces each), skin removed.
- Use of Kosher salt and black pepper.
- Take 2 teaspoons of olive oil.
- Take 1/2 of spring onion (or the white portion of 1 large leek).
- Take 1/2 tablespoon of minced fresh ginger.
- Take 1/2 tablespoon of minced fresh turmeric or1 teaspoon dried turmeric.
- Prepare 1/2 of small carrot, peeled and julienned.
- Take 1/4 cup of snow peas, julienned.
- Get 1/2 (13 ounce) of can full-fat coconut milk.
- Prepare 1/2 tablespoon of red curry paste, plus more if needed.
- You need 1/8 cup of cilantro leaves, for garnish.
Done with the ingridients? Here are the sequences on serving Grouper Fillets with Ginger and Coconut Curry:
- Heat oven to 225 degrees..
- Season the fish generously with salt and pepper. Heat 2 teaspoons oil in a large skillet over medium-high. When the oil is hot, add the fish and cook until browned on both sides, about 3 minutes per side. Transfer the fish to a baking sheet and place in the oven to keep warm while you prepare the rest of the dish..
- Add the remaining 2 teaspoons oil to the skillet. Add the spring onion trimmed, cut into 2-inch segments and julienned (about 1 cup) and cook, stirring frequently, until lightly browned, 2 to 3 minutes. Add the ginger and turmeric and cook, stirring frequently, 1 minute. Add the carrot, snow peas and green peas and cook, stirring occasionally, until crisp-tender, 3 to 4 minutes. Transfer the vegetables to a bowl and cover to keep warm..
- Add the coconut milk (I add some Greek yogurt to balance the sweetness of the coconut milk – 2 tablespoons and take 2 tablespoons of the coconut milk) and 1 tablespoon curry paste to the skillet, bring to a simmer over medium, then reduce the heat to medium-low and simmer until liquid is reduced by about one-third, about 6 minutes. Whisk in more curry paste according to taste, if desired. Stir in the cooked vegetables and heat until warmed, about 1 minute..
- Divide the fish among shallow bowls. Spoon the sauce and vegetables over the fish, garnish with cilantro and serve..
Cauliflower tempura with pickled ginger and coconut curry sauce, Easy Coconut Lemon and Ginger Cake, Ginger Coconut Chutney/Inji Thengai Chutney. EASY coconut curry with chickpeas and Indian spices. A classic easy coconut curry with chickpeas, inspired by Indian flavors. Stir in the garam masala, turmeric, black. James Martin's easy lamb curry is an aromatic mix of fresh ginger, spices and coconut milk.
A recipe is a nice story that ends with a enjoyable meal. If you find this site useful Sharing this web site to your families is the deal Hope that your Grouper Fillets with Ginger and Coconut Curry turns your day joyful.