Hello guys, back with us in the most pleasing receipes web page. If you are searching for pleasing Enchiladas Rojas (Red Enchiladas) recipe, you are now at the correct place. We only serve excellent Enchiladas Rojas (Red Enchiladas) recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to enchiladas rojas (red enchiladas) recipe. To cook enchiladas rojas (red enchiladas) you only need 14 ingredients and 17 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to produce a perfect Enchiladas Rojas (Red Enchiladas):
- Use of Enchilada Chile (Sauce).
- Use 16 piece of Red dried New Mexico chiles.
- Prepare 5 piece of Chile de Arbol (cayane peppers).
- You need 2 tsp of salt.
- Provide 1 tsp of Dried Oregano.
- Get 1/2 clove of fresh garlic.
- Prepare 1 of Silver dollar sized section of onion.
- Take 3/4 can of tomato sauce 8 oz.
- Use 2 cup of Chile boil water.
- Take 2 tsp of vegetable oil.
- Provide of main prep.
- Prepare 1 of corn tortillas.
- You need 3 tsp of vegetable oil.
- Prepare 1 1/2 lb of Muenster Cheese.
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the steps on producing Enchiladas Rojas (Red Enchiladas):
- Here I have choices of heat. Mild, hot, really hot. Ratio determines heat. 10 mild 6 hot, gives just enough heat for my wife, adjust ratio for hotter sauce to ur taste..
- Sauce: remove stems and seeds from the dried chiles.
- Once de-stemed and seeded add to stock pot 10 cups water.
- Boil until soft and water turns reddish brown color.
- Add chiles to blender, combine with all remaining sauce ingredients, add more tomato sauce for milder sauce..
- Blend on high for 5 min, sauce should be thick and coat your spoon when dipped..
- In a deep sauce pan heat 3 teaspoons vegetable oil.
- Once hot enough to sizzle sauce, add enchilada sauce to pan and bring to a boil.
- Simmer for 5 min after boil..
- Enchiladas: begin by heating up your corn tortillas. Store tortillas are raw and must be heated or cooked. Heat as many as u need. 7 sec per side..
- Once heated fry your tortillas in 3 teaspoons of hot vegetable oil about about 3 sec per side..
- Once oil hot, lower heat to a simmer, replenish oil as needed..
- Once fried, dip into hot enchilada sauce, thoroughly coat your tortilla And set aside on a plate..
- on the plate and fill enchilada with grated cheese.
- Roll enchilada filled with cheese.
- Repeat steps 11-15 for every enchilada. The heat of the tortilla and sauce will melt cheese. Serve with rice and refried beans..
- Do not bake, not a casserole. Turns the tortillas into mush and sauce flavor is lost..
Instructions for Enchiladas Rojas (Red Enchiladas). from Better Homes & Gardens Mexican Cookbook Remove stems and seed from chilies; cut up. PLace in bowl; cover with boiling water. In blender container combine undrained tomatoes, onion, garlic, salt. Try these enchiladas rojas and get more recipes, inspiration and ideas on Food.com. This is my sister-in-law's recipe for wonderful chicken enchiladas with red sauce.
A recipe is a nice story that ends with a well done meal. If you find this web site helpful Sharing this internet site to your mates is the deal Hope that your Enchiladas Rojas (Red Enchiladas) turns your day joyful.