Hello guys, welcome back to the most pleasing receipes blog. If you are searching for tasty Sig's Asparagus Salad recipe, you are now at the correct place. We only prepare excellent Sig's Asparagus Salad recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to sig's asparagus salad recipe. To cook sig's asparagus salad you only need 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Below are the ingridients that are required to cook a delicious Sig's Asparagus Salad:
- You need 12 of asparagus spears,trimmed.
- Get 2 clove of smoked garlic thinly sliced.
- You need 1/2 of lemon, juiced.
- Provide 2-3 tablespoon of olive oil to serve.
- Take 2 tbsp of Parmesan shavings.
- Get 1 of good handful crumbled Gorgonzola.
- Use 4 handful of mixed rocket and spinach leaves.
Ready with the ingridients? Below are the sequences on producing Sig's Asparagus Salad:
- Heat oil in pan,add asparagus, cook brisk for about 3 minutes,add garlic,salt and pepper.
- Saute until asparagus starts to caramelize and becomes tender.(about ten minutes),towards the very end scatter with the crumbled Gorgonzola,so that it starts to melt..
- Arrange a handful of rocket and spinach leaves on serving plate.
- Arrange the asparagus on top,drizzle with the extra oil and lemon juice,scatter over the Parmesan..
- Serve straight away.
Don't over cook…Asparagus should still be slightly firm…use less time if using thin asparagus. Fresh Asparagus salad with a Sweet Balsamic Reduction. Asparagus goes well with the flavors of Dijon mustard. Mediterranean Salad with Roasted Beets and Fennel in a Creamy Vinaigrette. This will also revive asparagus that looks wilted and limp.
A recipe is a good story that ends with a delicious meal. If you find this site fruitful Sharing this internet site to your families is the deal Hope that your Sig's Asparagus Salad makes your day joyful.