Hello friends, welcome back to the most complete receipes internet site. If you are looking for excellent Chicken Pilaf recipe, you are now at the right place. We only serve excellent Chicken Pilaf recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken pilaf recipe. To make chicken pilaf you need 17 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to produce a heavenly Chicken Pilaf:
- Provide 1 of large knob butter.
- Use 3 of banana shallots, diced.
- Take 3 cloves of garlic, chopped.
- Provide 1 of leek, sliced.
- Get 1 stick of celery, sliced.
- You need 150 g of unsmoked bacon, diced.
- Get 150 g of chestnut mushrooms, sliced.
- You need 2 of peppers (one each red & green), deseeded and sliced.
- You need 300 g of cooked chicken, diced.
- Provide 250 g of long-grain rice.
- Get 1 tsp of sumac.
- Provide 1 tsp of Salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Ground black pepper.
- You need 250 ml of dry white wine.
- Get 600 ml of chicken stock.
- You need 1 of large tomato, cut into wedges.
- Prepare of Coriander or parsley to garnish (optional – I omitted this time).
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the steps on preparing Chicken Pilaf:
- Pre-heat oven to Gas Mark 3 or electric equivalent (Circotherm 150C).
- Melt the butter in a casserole and gently fry the shallots for 4 minutes,stirring only to avoid sticking..
- Add the garlic and fry for a further 2 minutes, stirring gently..
- Stir in the leek and continue frying for another 2 minutes. Then add the celery and bacon, stirring occasionally, and after 3 minutes stir in the mushrooms, then the peppers. Stir all gently but thoroughly for 1 minute..
- Add the chicken, rice, sumac, salt and pepper. Stir thoroughly again..
- Add wine and stock and bring to the boil. Cover and put in oven for 35-40 minutes, or until the liquid is absorbed and the rice cooked..
- Check after around 25 minutes that the rice mixture hasn’t “run dry”. It rarely happens but, if so, just add a splash or two of water. This is not a risotto so the aim is not to have a “wet” plate of food, just nice, fluffy, moist rice..
- Top with the tomato wedges and, if wished, coriander or parsley garnish. Serve onto warmed plates..
An easy tweak to classic pilaf recipe – chicken instead of lamb – will make this dish to shine all different colors. Chicken require less time to cook, it is more lean so, let's say it is more healthy and. Looking for a chicken pilaf recipe? Try this chicken and spinach rice pilaf for a quick and easy meal. Chicken pulao recipe – one pot delicious chicken pilaf made with mild spices, fragrant rice and Chicken pulao
A recipe is a nice story that ends with a well done meal. If you find this web site helpful Sharing this internet site to your buddies is the deal Wish that your Chicken Pilaf turns your day joyful.