Hi buddy, back with us in the most perfect receipes web site. If you are searching for interesting When You're Sick Soup recipe, you are now at the perfect place. We only provide excellent When You're Sick Soup recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to when you're sick soup recipe. You can cook when you're sick soup using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
Here are the ingridients that are needed to make a tasty When You're Sick Soup:
- Take 3 of large yellow onions chopped.
- Provide 1/2 bag of shredded and cleaned collard greens.
- Provide 1 bunch of celery chopped.
- Use 6-8 of red potatoes chopped.
- Provide 1 bunch of cilantro chopped.
- Provide 1 bunch of green onions chopped.
- You need 2 cartons of chicken stock.
- Prepare 1 of small bag of frozen corn.
- Get 3 of chicken breast.
- Use 1 of ring of smoked sausage (optional).
- Get 1 of small carton heavy cream.
- Take 2 tbsp of chopped garlic.
Done with the ingridients? Here are the steps on cooking When You're Sick Soup:
- Put onions, garlic, and meat in stock pot with a little olive oil and brown.
- Add chicken stock and rest of vegetable ingredients and bring to boil.
- Turn to simmer and add cream stirring occasionally until potatoes are done. About 20 minutes roughly. We dont like mushy greens so 20 minutes is perfect for us..
- Enjoy with a cup of hot tea and get feeling better quick..
- (you can add any frozen vegetables you like to this soup. Stay away from citrus due to the cream).
If only insurance would cover ramen delivery. Use our sample 'Soup Ideas for When You're Sick.' Read it or download it for free. Chicken noodle soup: Simmer chunks of chicken in chicken broth, add some veggies like carrots and peas, and then add chunky noodles and cook until the veggies and noodles are soft. Few foods are as comforting as eating soup when you're recovering from a cold. Soup has been a commonly-prescribed remedy for respiratory illness since as early as However, a handful of studies show that our bodies can benefit from our favorite sick cures — or at least, it doesn't hurt to try them.
A recipe is a good story that ends with a enjoyable meal. If you find this web page useful Sharing this web page to your friends is the deal Wish that your When You're Sick Soup makes your day joyful.