What’s up friends, welcome back to the most interesting receipes page. If you are searching for best Sopa de Arroz (Spanish rice) recipe, you are now at the best place. We only prepare excellent Sopa de Arroz (Spanish rice) recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to sopa de arroz (spanish rice) recipe. To make sopa de arroz (spanish rice) you need 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Below are the ingridients that are required to make a remarkably good Sopa de Arroz (Spanish rice):
- Provide 1 1/4 cup of long grain rice.
- Take 1 slice of Silver dollar size of onion.
- Provide 1 can of tomato sauce.
- Provide 5 tsp of cooking oil.
- Prepare 1 cube of consumé (chicken or beef).
- You need 6 cup of warm water.
- Take 1 1/2 tsp of salt.
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the steps on cooking Sopa de Arroz (Spanish rice):
- In a medium pan, fry the rice and the onion in the cooking oil..
- Fry it over high heat, making sure to keep stirring, for about 7-8 min until brown. (will almost look burned).
- Add tomato sauce to pan followed by water..
- To the soup add the consume cube sliced and the salt..
- Boil uncovered until liquid boils away resist stirring. Turn to medium high heat once liquid begins to evaporate..
- Rice should start to be fluffing up on the ends and be soft to the taste..
- Final check for water, prod rice and make sure almost all water gone, should almost stick to pan..
- Take off heat and cover with lid, let sit at least 10 min covered.
A recipe is a good story that ends with a well done meal. If you find this internet site helpful Sharing this internet site to your acquaintances is the deal Wish that your Sopa de Arroz (Spanish rice) makes your day cheerful.