What’s up buddy, back with us in the most perfect receipes web site. If you are searching for yummy Feta, smoked salmon and courgette pie recipe, you are now at the perfect place. We only prepare excellent Feta, smoked salmon and courgette pie recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to feta, smoked salmon and courgette pie recipe. You can have feta, smoked salmon and courgette pie using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to serve a heavenly Feta, smoked salmon and courgette pie:
- Get of Roll of pastry.
- Get 150 g of smoked salmon.
- Take Half of a courgette.
- Take Packet of feta cheese.
- You need 2 of beaten eggs.
- Provide of Olive oil.
Done with the ingridients? Below are the instructions on serving Feta, smoked salmon and courgette pie:
- Preheat oven to 180. Prepare your ingredients. Wash, dry and slice courgette. Gently cook in a little oil until golden brown on both sides, set a side..
- Roll out the pastry onto a round medium sized foil tray. Prick with a fork. Slice the salmon and add on top..
- Now crumble feta all over and add the courgette. Pour over the beaten eggs, save a tiny bit for final glazing. Fold the edges over and glaze the top with the small remaining amount of egg. Bake for about 25-30 mins until golden brown. Leave to cool on a wire rack and enjoy.
You need to prepare Olive oil. It's a tart not unlike the Greek spinach and feta spanakopita, moist and packed full of goodness. Gently stir the flaked salmon and basil into the courgette mixture and then ladle it into the filo pastry case, spreading it out evenly. Trim any straggly bits of filo hanging over the sides of the tin. Remove from the oven and cool until just warm before removing it from the tin to serve.
A recipe is a good story that finishes with a appetizing meal. If you find this page useful Sharing this page to your buddies is the deal Hope that your Feta, smoked salmon and courgette pie makes your day cheerful.