What’s up buddy, back with us in the most interesting receipes web page. If you are looking for interesting Smoked salmon, watercress and walnut salad recipe, you are now at the perfect place. We only provide excellent Smoked salmon, watercress and walnut salad recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to smoked salmon, watercress and walnut salad recipe. To make smoked salmon, watercress and walnut salad you need 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Below are the ingridients that are required to prepare a remarkably good Smoked salmon, watercress and walnut salad:
- You need 2 strips of smoked salmon.
- You need 50 grams of radish.
- Take leaves of Few spinach.
- Take Half of handful watercress.
- Use Half of peeled orange.
- Provide Half of handful walnut.
- You need of Chestnuts if you have some :).
Done with the ingridients? Below are the sequences on preparing Smoked salmon, watercress and walnut salad:
- Place strips of smoked salmon in the centre of the plate and garnish all the salad mix around it. Sit back,relax & enjoy the healthy and satisfying meal made within a few minutes..
- I'm sure you can also add your own version of whatever your palette fancies..
- Hope you enjoy this quickest dinner/lunch recipe..
Smoked salmon, watercress and walnut salad Inspired from a dining in a five star restaurant came up with a recipe by swapping fresh salmon steak to smoked salmon. Hope you enjoy it if you decide to go with this simple medley. Halve the avocado and remove the stone, then spoon the flesh out onto the salmon and watercress, or cut it into slices if you prefer. Drizzle the oil over the salad, sprinkle with the salt and half of the toasted pumpkin seeds, and toss gently to mix. Scatter the remaining pumpkin seeds on top, and eat.
A recipe is a good story that finishes with a delicious meal. If you find this web site useful Sharing this web site to your mates is the deal Hope that your Smoked salmon, watercress and walnut salad turns your day cheerful.