Greetings to everyone out there, back with us in the most complete receipes web page. If you are looking for delicious Amagwinya(Fat cakes) recipe, you are now at the correct place. We only prepare excellent Amagwinya(Fat cakes) recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to amagwinya(fat cakes) recipe. To cook amagwinya(fat cakes) you only need 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Here are the ingridients that are needed to make a perfect Amagwinya(Fat cakes):
- Prepare 6 cups of flour.
- Take 1 sachet of yeast.
- You need Pinch of salt.
- Take 1/2 cup of sugar.
- Prepare of Luke warm water.
- Prepare of Oil for frying.
Ready with the ingridients? Below are the steps on producing Amagwinya(Fat cakes):
- Sift all the dry ingredients in a bowl.
- Add water bit by bit and mix until all the ingredients have combined (the dough must not be too wet).
- Leave the mixture in a warm place for the dough to rise or double in size.
- Cut the dough into your desired size or shape and fry until golden brown.
- Serve with your desired filling (mince,French, etc).
Traditional Magwinya's vetkoek or fat cake. Amagwinya is our tribute to South Africa Our take on this traditional savoury has a polony & cheese ﬁlling. Amagwinya, Fat Cakes, Fried, Meat, Mince, Vetkoek & Mince. Trust me when I tell you Amagwinya/vetkoek is a Kasi (township) favourite for the young and the old, the drunk and the sober, the working and the unemployed…. Vetkoek (pronounced Fet-cook and literally meaning fat cake, fat cookie or fatty cake) is another traditional South African dish.
A recipe is a good story that finishes with a good meal. If you find this site useful Sharing this page to your families is the deal Wish that your Amagwinya(Fat cakes) turns your day joyful.