Hello guys, back with us in the most perfect receipes web page. If you are searching for pleasing Fresh pasta Tagliatelle from scratch recipe, you are now at the correct place. We only serve excellent Fresh pasta Tagliatelle from scratch recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to fresh pasta tagliatelle from scratch recipe. You can cook fresh pasta tagliatelle from scratch using 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Here are the ingridients that are needed to make a appetizing Fresh pasta Tagliatelle from scratch:
- Take 150 gr of durum wheat flour.
- Take 150 gr of type 00 Flour.
- Prepare 3 of eggs medium.
- Take 1 of tbsp olive oil.
- Prepare 1 of pinch salt.
- Get of For tagliatelle.
- You need of This recipe need a pasta machine.
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the procedures on cooking Fresh pasta Tagliatelle from scratch:
- Gather all the ingredients. Mix in a bowl the 2 types of flour..
- In another bowl put the eggs the olive oil the salt and slowly add while you knitting the dough the flour till become a ball. Then put the dough in a small bowl and cover with film. Let it rise in the fridge for 30 min..
- Take the pasta machine after the 30 minutes and the ball of dough. Cut in 1 piece every time the dough and pass it from flour before put it in the machine..
- Make sure that you put it in the straight grinder and at the beginning the gear is at 2. Then after the first pass fold the dough and re pass it 3 times always in gear 2 and always fold it before the pass. Then change the gear at 4 and re-pass the pasta another 3-4 times without folding the pasta this time..
- When you pass it 4 times the dough must be not very thin so won't break but smooth in your hand. Make sure you don't let the pasta that is ready to dry by working the dough fast in the machine..
- Then we take the pasta and we pass it from the middle section of machine. This one has no gear..
- We lay the tagliatelle in a tray and we spring a 2 handful of durum wheat flour. We mix softly the flour with the tagliatelle so the flour goes everywhere..
- We boil water in a pot and we put the tagliatelle in. We let them cook for 4-5 minutes. Check in 4 minutes and depends how al dente you want let them for another minute or not. Serve with parmesan or any sauce you like, we added homemade pesto sauce. Enjoy!.
Homemade tagliatelle pasta keeps well frozen. I learned how to make pasta from scratch and it was so worth it. The Best Tagliatelle Pasta Recipes on Yummly Cajun Pasta, Tagliatelle Bolognese, Bolognese Ragu. Make fresh pasta with our step-by-step guide with photos and then turn the dough into a summery lemon-zucchini fettuccine dinner.
A recipe is a good story that finishes with a good meal. If you find this web page useful Sharing this site to your friends is the deal Wish that your Fresh pasta Tagliatelle from scratch makes your day joyful.