What’s up friends, welcome back to the most interesting receipes web page. If you are looking for pleasing Christmas Cake 1936 recipe, you are now at the perfect place. We only provide excellent Christmas Cake 1936 recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to christmas cake 1936 recipe. You can have christmas cake 1936 using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Here are the ingridients that are needed to serve a heavenly Christmas Cake 1936:
- Get 1 lb of each sugar, butter, flour, currants, raisins.
- Use 1/2 lb of sultanas.
- Prepare 1/2 of nutmeg, grated.
- Take of Rind of 1 lemon.
- Prepare 4 oz of candied peel.
- Get 2 oz of almonds.
- Take 8 of eggs.
Done with the ingridients? Here are the sequences on serving Christmas Cake 1936:
- Mix all dry ingredients together.
- In a separate bowl cream together sugar and butter.
- Break eggs into a basin one by one and have flour near at hand.
- Add half an egg and 1tsp flour to the butter and sugar and gently stir in.
- Repeat until all eggs are in.
- Tip in the rest of the flour lightly and stir gently in. Beat well for 20 minutes (if doing by hand that is).
- Gently tip in rest of ingredients. Bake for about four hours.
It can also be called a fruitcake. Christmas cake is an English tradition that began as plum porridge. The traditional Scottish Christmas cake, also known as the Whisky Dundee, is very popular. Buying a cake for Christmas is a Japanese tradition. Thus, "Christmas Cake" is used as a metaphor term for a woman rendered unmarriageable because she is past the freshness of her youth.
A recipe is a nice story that ends with a good meal. If you find this internet site useful Sharing this site to your friends is the deal Hope that your Christmas Cake 1936 turns your day cheerful.