Greetings to everyone out there, welcome back to the most excellent receipes web site. If you are looking for interesting Stuffed butternut with meat balls and tagliatelle recipe, you are now at the right place. We only prepare excellent Stuffed butternut with meat balls and tagliatelle recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to stuffed butternut with meat balls and tagliatelle recipe. You can have stuffed butternut with meat balls and tagliatelle using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Here are the ingridients that are required to serve a heavenly Stuffed butternut with meat balls and tagliatelle:
- Prepare 2 of large butternuts.
- Provide 1 batch of spinach.
- Use 100 g of tagliatelle.
- Provide of fresh cream.
- Prepare of cream of mushroom.
- Get 500 g of ground beef.
- Use of fine bread crumps.
- You need of salt and pepper.
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the instructions on preparing Stuffed butternut with meat balls and tagliatelle:
- On medium heat, bring the butternut, sliced into halves to a boil until cooked, (stuffing) bring a pot of salted water to boil, add spinach and cook until wilted roughly 5 minutes, add fresh cream, cream of mushroom and stir for few minutes and ready to serve.
- Season ground beef with salt and pepper, add breadcrumbs and shape into small/medium meatballs, on medium heat oil a non-stick frying pan and saute the meatballs, this will help them not to lose the oval shape, shake pan until they are evenly coof.
- For the pasta, bring salt water to a boil, and add the tagliatelle cook for few minutes, strain then head little cream and serve with the stuffed butternut and pan-fried meatballs.
Remove the lid and simmer for another hour and a half, stirring occasionally. Remove the meat and bones from the pot. Spoon the meatballs and sauce over the pasta and serve immediately. The Butternut Squash Tagliatelle recipe out of our category flowering vegetables! Roasted butternut squash is mashed with lots of cheese and bacon (or omit the bacon for a vegetarian meal!) and then stuffed back into the squash skins and baked in.
A recipe is a good story that finishes with a enjoyable meal. If you find this site useful Sharing this web page to your families is the deal Wish that your Stuffed butternut with meat balls and tagliatelle makes your day joyful.