What’s up friends, back with us in the most interesting receipes site. If you are looking for complete My turkey stew recipe, you are now at the right place. We only provide excellent My turkey stew recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to my turkey stew recipe. To make my turkey stew you only need 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Here are the ingridients that are required to make a delicious My turkey stew:
- You need 1 kg of sliced turkey leg.
- Take 1 of onion halved and chopped.
- Use 3 tbsp of olive oil.
- Get of Bell peppers all halved and chopped.
- Provide 2 tbsp of veri peri(veri hot aftican sauce).
- Provide 2 tbsp of sweet chilli sauce.
- Use 1 tbsp of Mr spices(Portuguese steak).
- Take 1 tbsp of spanish smoked paprika.
- Get 5 tbsp of Knorrox soup(Beef flavour).
Ready with the ingridients? Below are the instructions on serving My turkey stew:
- Turn on your stove. Place your pot and add 1 onion halved and chopped, 3 tbsp olive oil, halved and chopped bell peppers, veri peri sauce, sweet chilli sauce, Mr spices, thyme and the smoked paprika..
- Keep on stirring your mixture for about 5minutes max. Do not let the mixture get burned as the final will not taste good..
- Add your turkey, stir and add some water. Close the pot and cook for about 30 minutes and it can also be more than that if the meat is not yet cooked after 30 mins..
- Keep on checking your pot incase the water quickly runs out and add more water if the turkey is not cooked well..
- After you are satisfied with the texture of the turkey, on a small bowk mix the 5tbsps of soup with water..
- Add your soup on the pot. Make sure the soup is not very thick, if it is you need to add water until you are satisfied with how the soup is..
It's warm, filling, hearty, and rich, but not all that guilty a. So, for my turkey broth…here's my tradition. For roasting the turkey, I cut a large onion and scatter it in the bottom of my roasting pan. My husband raved (and stuffed himself) about it. I took the leftovers to work and my coworkers gobbled it right up and loved it.
A recipe is a good story that finishes with a appetizing meal. If you find this site helpful Sharing this page to your families is the deal Wish that your My turkey stew makes your day joyful.