What’s up guys, back with us in the most pleasing receipes site. If you are searching for best Chicken & Broccoli In Oyster Sauce recipe, you are now at the perfect place. We only serve excellent Chicken & Broccoli In Oyster Sauce recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken & broccoli in oyster sauce recipe. To cook chicken & broccoli in oyster sauce you need 17 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Here are the ingridients that are needed to prepare a remarkably good Chicken & Broccoli In Oyster Sauce:
- Prepare 2 of chicken breasts or 4 chicken thighs, de-boned and skinned,.
- Take 1 head of broccoli cut into florets,.
- You need 1 of white onion, sliced (around 120g),.
- Provide 2 of spring onions, cut in rings, whites and greens separated,.
- You need 1 of thumb fresh ginger, sliced finely,.
- Get 2 cloves of garlic, crushed,.
- Get 1 tbsp of premium oyster sauce (I used Lee Kum Lee brand),.
- Prepare 3 tsp of fish sauce,.
- You need 2 tsp of white sugar or granulated stevia sweetener,.
- Provide 1/2 of chicken stock cube,.
- You need 2 cups of boiling water,.
- Take 1 pinch of white pepper, and salt to season,.
- Provide of Cooking oil (I used a spray oil).
- You need of For the marinade:.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of cornflour,.
- Provide Half of a bowl cold water,.
- You need 2 tbsp of light soy sauce.
Done with the ingridients? Here are the steps on preparing Chicken & Broccoli In Oyster Sauce:
- Mix the cornflour into the bowl of cold water until no lumps remain. Add the light soy sauce and stir. Take the chicken and cover it in cling film on a chopping board and smash it out as thin as possible using a rolling pin. Trim off any excess fat. Cut into fine strips and add to the cornflour mix. Leave in the fridge to marinade for at least 30 mins..
- Heat up a wok over a high heat and add some oil. Once hot, add the onion and allow to soften then pour off 90% of the marinade water from the chicken and pour the rest into the wok. Cook for 2-3 minutes then add in the crushed garlic and ginger and season with a pinch of white pepper and a tiny pinch of salt..
- Turn the heat down to medium. Add in the whites of the spring onions and the sugar and stir. Crumble over the stock cube then add 2 cups of boiling water. Bring to a simmer..
- After simmering for a minute add the fish sauce. Stir to combine. Add in the broccoli florets and simmer gently until 95% of the water has evaporated and reduced down..
- Add in the oyster sauce. Stir it through gently to incorporate..
- Serve up and garnish with the remaining greens of the spring onions. Enjoy!.
Chicken and black bean chilli Cajun spices add excitement to this simple dinner See the recipe Garlic mushroom and chicken spaghetti Ready in under half an hour Dinner's sorted Honey-lemon broccoli and chicken traybake Serve with creamy mash for simple. Chicken recipes are one of the most popular searches on the site and no wonder, it has become more popular as the appetite for red meat dwindles. We love chicken because it's quick and easy to cook and infinitely versatile. Whether in an easy chicken pasta dish or a simple stir-fry, we have all kinds of easy chicken recipes for you to try. Chicken's many plus points – its versatility, as well as the ease and speed with which it can be cooked – make it one of the most popular meats around.
A recipe is a good story that ends with a enjoyable meal. If you find this site helpful Sharing this page to your friends is the deal Hope that your Chicken & Broccoli In Oyster Sauce makes your day joyful.