Hi buddy, back with us in the most interesting receipes web page. If you are looking for delicious Celeriac Soup recipe, you are now at the correct place. We only prepare excellent Celeriac Soup recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to celeriac soup recipe. You can have celeriac soup using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Here are the ingridients that are needed to make a perfect Celeriac Soup:
- Provide 1 of medium celeriac.
- You need 1 of onion, cut any way you like.
- Use 2 of slices bacon, roughly chopped.
- Take 15 g of butter (1 Tbsp).
- You need 2 Tbsp of whole grain mustard.
- You need 2 of sprigs thyme (fresh if possible).
- Get of Coriander or parsley.
- Take of Water.
- Provide of Salt and pepper.
Ready with the ingridients? Below are the sequences on preparing Celeriac Soup:
- Melt the butter in a pot and cook the onions on low heat. Once the onions become translucent, add the bacon and continue cooking..
- Cut the celeriac into bite-sized pieces and add to the pot together with enough water to completely cover everything. Cook until softened and add the thyme..
- Once the celeriac has cooked, mix in the whole grain mustard and stop the heat. Allow to cool..
- Once it's cooled a bit, add the coriander or parsley, and blend it in a blender. If it's a bit thick here adjust it by adding a little water..
- Reheat before eating and enjoy..
A recipe is a good story that finishes with a appetizing meal. If you find this web page fruitful Sharing this web site to your acquaintances is the deal Wish that your Celeriac Soup makes your day cheerful.