What’s up guys, welcome back to the most complete receipes web page. If you are looking for interesting Collard Greens recipe, you are now at the perfect place. We only serve excellent Collard Greens recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to collard greens recipe. You can cook collard greens using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Here are the ingridients that are required to serve a remarkably good Collard Greens:
- Prepare 2 bundles of or large bag of Collard Greens.
- Provide 1/2 lb. of Bacon.
- Take 1 of large Onion.
- You need 1-32 oz. of Box Chicken Broth.
- Take 1 of Salt & Pepper to Taste.
- Get 1 of cook on medium heat covered about a hour. checking and stirrin.
Ready with the ingridients? Below are the sequences on producing Collard Greens:
- I first dice my bacon and onion & saute them in a pan..
- After I have de stemmed and washed my greens I add them to the pot. Add salt and pepper.
- Then I pour the entire box of chichen broth..
Collard greens are highly nutritious, "cabbage-like flavored" leafy green vegetables. Collards are one of the most popular members of the Brassica family, closely related to kale and cabbage and could be. Colloquy on collard greens Botanical name: Brassica oleracea. Collard greens hold a revered place in the hearts and on the tables of every true American Southerner, but they have such remarkable. Collard greens are native to the eastern Mediterranean and Asia Minor, but the plants are easily Collard greens prefer to grow in full sun but will tolerate some shade.
A recipe is a nice story that finishes with a enjoyable meal. If you find this web page helpful Sharing this web site to your friends is the deal Wish that your Collard Greens makes your day cheerful.