Hello friends, welcome back to the most complete receipes site. If you are searching for interesting Ikayaki-style Grilled Squid recipe, you are now at the right place. We only prepare excellent Ikayaki-style Grilled Squid recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to ikayaki-style grilled squid recipe. To cook ikayaki-style grilled squid you only need 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do it.
Below are the ingridients that are required to produce a perfect Ikayaki-style Grilled Squid:
- Take 2 large of Raw squid.
- Provide 2 tbsp of ○Sake.
- Take 1 of heaping teaspoon ○Grated ginger.
- Use 2 tbsp of ○Soy sauce.
- You need 1 tbsp of ◎Sake.
- You need 2 tbsp of ◎Sugar.
- Get 2 tbsp of ◎Soy sauce.
- Get 1 of Shichimi spice.
Done with the ingridients? Here are the sequences on serving Ikayaki-style Grilled Squid:
- Mix all ○ ingredients for the macerating sauce..
- Simmer ◎ ingredients for the sauce..
- Remove guts and suckers. Make about 4 cuts on the top and bottom, then soak in the macerating sauce. Chill in the fridge for 30 minutes or more..
- Cook both sides on a fish grill. Serve with the ◎ sauce and shichimi spice to serve..
A recipe is a good story that ends with a well done meal. If you find this web site fruitful Sharing this internet site to your acquaintances is the deal Wish that your Ikayaki-style Grilled Squid turns your day joyful.