Hello guys, welcome back to the most complete receipes blog. If you are looking for yummy Bbq Chilli Prawns recipe, you are now at the best place. We only prepare excellent Bbq Chilli Prawns recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to bbq chilli prawns recipe. To cook bbq chilli prawns you only need 9 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Below are the ingridients that are required to prepare a yummy Bbq Chilli Prawns:
- Prepare of Garlic, finely chopped.
- Provide of Peeled prawns.
- Take of Dried chilli flakes.
- Use of Lemon juice.
- Provide Handful of fresh coriander, finely chopped.
- Use to taste of Sea salt.
- Get to taste of ground black pepper.
- Get of Drizzle of Olive oil.
- Get 1 of good pinch of smoked paprika.
Done with the ingridients? Below are the steps on serving Bbq Chilli Prawns:
- Marinade the prawns with all the ingredients atleast 30 minutes before grilling. Then pop them on a skewer ready for the bbq..
- Grill on each side for 2-3 minutes or until cooked. Easy as that..
Turn up the heat, throw in the prawns and fry for a few mins, stirring, until all the prawns turn pink. Take off the heat, season and stir in the lemon juice and parsley. Add some lemon slices to a finger bowl of warm water, grab a bowl for the shells, then dig straight in with your fingers and. Run the tip of a knife down the backs of the peeled prawns and pull out and discard the dark vein. Peel the garlic and finely chop with the chilli (deseed if you like).
A recipe is a good story that finishes with a appetizing meal. If you find this page helpful Sharing this web site to your families is the deal Hope that your Bbq Chilli Prawns makes your day cheerful.