Greetings to everyone out there, welcome back to the most interesting receipes blog. If you are searching for interesting Collard greens recipe, you are now at the right place. We only prepare excellent Collard greens recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to collard greens recipe. You can cook collard greens using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Here are the ingridients that are required to serve a delicious Collard greens:
- Get 1-2 bunches of fresh greens.
- Prepare 2-4 of Smoked turkey legs.
- You need Tbsp of Apple cider vinegar.
- Use Tsp of sugar.
- You need Tsp of salt.
- Use Tsp of red pepper flakes.
- Provide 3-4 cups of stock from smoked meat /or chicken broth can be used.
- Use 1/2 lb of Applewood Smoked bacon fried and chopped.
- Prepare Tsp of sugar.
Ready with the ingridients? Below are the instructions on preparing Collard greens:
- Boil smoked meat in water keep the broth for cooking greens. once cooked remove meat to cool and remove from bone. Or use chicken broth..
- Add spices and greens to broth. Add meat and bring to a boil..
- Reduce heat to simmer until the greens are as tender as you like.
- Eat and enjoy.
- Cooked greens maybe frozen to use for another meal..
Collard greens are highly nutritious, "cabbage-like flavored" leafy green vegetables. Collards are one of the most popular members of the Brassica family, closely related to kale and cabbage and could be. Colloquy on collard greens Botanical name: Brassica oleracea. Collard greens hold a revered place in the hearts and on the tables of every true American Southerner, but they have such remarkable. Collard greens are native to the eastern Mediterranean and Asia Minor, but the plants are easily Collard greens prefer to grow in full sun but will tolerate some shade.
A recipe is a good story that ends with a enjoyable meal. If you find this web page fruitful Sharing this internet site to your mates is the deal Wish that your Collard greens turns your day cheerful.