Hello friends, back with us in the most pleasing receipes page. If you are looking for best Mandys smoked salmon spread/dip recipe, you are now at the best place. We only serve excellent Mandys smoked salmon spread/dip recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to mandys smoked salmon spread/dip recipe. To cook mandys smoked salmon spread/dip you need 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to cook a yummy Mandys smoked salmon spread/dip:
- Take 300 grams of smoked salmon chopped finely.
- Provide 200 grams of cream cheese softened.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of chopped fresh dill.
- You need 1 tbsp of chopped fresh chives.
- Take 1 tbsp of lemon juice.
- Take 50 grams of cucumber peeled deseeded and finely diced.
- Take of salt and pepper.
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the sequences on cooking Mandys smoked salmon spread/dip:
- Finely chop smoked salmon or pluse in a mini blender until fine not a paste.
- Add cream cheese,herbs,lemon juice cucumber and salt and pepper.
- Allow flavors to blend by putting into a dish and refrigerate for at least one hour. To serve spread on crackers, bagels, French roll or toast..
- Additional extra if u don't want cream cheese u can substitute it with mayonnaise, use the same amount for a creamy texture.
Impress your friends today and make some for your next social gathering. A delicious and easy spread that always gets many compliments. Serve it with somewhat bland crackers to taste the smoked salmon. You can add some chopped capers for more flavor, if needed. I usually serve this on a nice plate and put the spread in a mold before serving.
A recipe is a good story that ends with a good meal. If you find this web page fruitful Sharing this page to your friends is the deal Wish that your Mandys smoked salmon spread/dip makes your day cheerful.