Hi people, back with us in the most perfect receipes internet site. If you are looking for interesting Croissant Pudding recipe, you are now at the best place. We only prepare excellent Croissant Pudding recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to croissant pudding recipe. You can cook croissant pudding using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Here are the ingridients that are needed to produce a heavenly Croissant Pudding:
- Take 4 of Small Croissants *about 200g.
- Take of Butter for greasing ramekins.
- Use 2 tablespoons of Raisins OR Sultanas.
- Use 1 cup of Milk.
- Get 1/2 cup of Cream.
- Provide 2 of Eggs.
- Take 1/4 cup of Caster Sugar.
- Provide 1/2 teaspoon of Vanilla Extract.
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the instructions on preparing Croissant Pudding:
- Apply softened Butter inside the ramekins and coat the bottom and sides..
- Tear the Croissants into small peaces and place in the each ramekin. Add some Raisins/sultanas each..
- Place Milk, Cream, Eggs, Caster Sugar and Vanilla Extract in a bowl, and mix well using a whisk. Pour the mixture over the croissant pieces. Make sure all the croissant pieces soak in the mixture..
- Heat the over to 160 to 170C. While the over is heating up, the croissant pieces will suck up the milk mixture. Bake for 30 minutes or until cooked through and top is golden. *Note: Before baking, microwave the puddings for a few minutes will reduce the cooking time and save the energy..
- Enjoy hot, with Vanilla Ice-cream if you like it..
A recipe is a nice story that finishes with a delicious meal. If you find this site fruitful Sharing this site to your mates is the deal Hope that your Croissant Pudding makes your day joyful.