Hi people, welcome back to the most complete receipes site. If you are searching for yummy Smoked Salmon Scotched Eggs recipe, you are now at the right place. We only serve excellent Smoked Salmon Scotched Eggs recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to smoked salmon scotched eggs recipe. To make smoked salmon scotched eggs you only need 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do that.
Here are the ingridients that are needed to produce a heavenly Smoked Salmon Scotched Eggs:
- Use 6 of x medium eggs.
- Take 400 g of x fresh salmon.
- Prepare 200 g of x smoked salmon.
- Take 1 of x lemon zest.
- Take 1 of x tbsp chopped parsley.
- You need to taste of Salt and pepper.
- Take of for the crumbs.
- Get 2 of x beaten eggs.
- Take 150 g of x plain flour.
- Take 150 g of x dried bread crumb (I used poppy seed biscuits).
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the sequences on serving Smoked Salmon Scotched Eggs:
- Zest the lemon, skin the salmon and then dice into small 1 to 2inch pieces, put in the freezer for 10 minutes to get really cold..
- Put cold eggs into boiling water and boil for 6 minutes, then run them under cold water until completely cold. Add the fresh salmon in to a food processor and blitz for 20 seconds, then add the smoked salmon and blitz again 20 seconds..
- Add chopped parsley, zest, salt and pepper and blitz briefly before spooning into a bowl and refrigerate. Time to peel the eggs, its easier to do this under the cold water..
- Prepare your crumbing station, flour – beaten egg and crumb in a row. spoon an egg sized piece of salmon mixture and flatten to the size of your palm, now put an egg in the centre.
- Doing this makes more sense than describing in words, buttery delicately work the salmon mixture around the egg, have damp hands so not to get messy. when the egg is completely encased just gently squeeze it all the way around to get it evenly coated. Now roll in the flour and carefully pat off the excess flour..
- Sit in the egg and with a slotted spoon roll around to coat evenly, lift out of the egg and allow excess egg to drip off, now into the crumb and again carefully coat completely. Do this with all the eggs and sit on a plate in the fridge..
- Heat vegetable oil to 180c or 356f approx in a pan making sure there is at least a couple of inches spare for the oil to rise. (Even better if you have a deep-fat fryer. Gently lower into the oil and deep fry 2 at a time for 6 minutes. You can eat immediately or cool to room temp, I had mine cold the next day..
- You can see how runny the yolks are, if you prefer a firmer yolk boil for 7 or even 8 minutes. feel free to watch the video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5YXobHhXIg0&t=34s.
Season with salt, then remove from the pan, place on the plate and top with the smoked salmon. Fill a small saucepan half-full with water and bring to the boil. Once boiling, lower to medium heat. Spray with oil, and sprinkle with a little salt and. This recipe is courtesy of The Hotel Saugatuck.
A recipe is a nice story that ends with a good meal. If you find this web site useful Sharing this web site to your acquaintances is the deal Wish that your Smoked Salmon Scotched Eggs turns your day joyful.