What’s up friends, welcome back to the most excellent receipes page. If you are searching for yummy Lauren's Taco Soup recipe, you are now at the best place. We only provide excellent Lauren's Taco Soup recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to lauren's taco soup recipe. You can have lauren's taco soup using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to prepare a yummy Lauren's Taco Soup:
- Get 1 lb of lean ground beef.
- Take 5 of garlic cloves (I use about 8) yes, I'm a garlic fiend.
- Prepare 1 of medium yellow onion chopped.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of taco seasoning.
- Prepare 1 packet of dry ranch seasoning mix.
- You need 3 (15 oz) of cans tomatoes (I use diced and fire roasted).
- Take 1 (8 oz) of can tomato sauce.
- You need 1 can of kidney beans, drained.
- Provide 1 can of black beans, drained.
- Get 1 1/2 cups of frozen corn.
Ready with the ingridients? Below are the instructions on preparing Lauren's Taco Soup:
- Brown hamburger meat, garlic and onion in a 6 qt soup pot. Drain off any remaining grease..
- Stir in remaining ingredients. Bring to a boil, then reduce heat to medium low and simmer for at least 20 minutes. I also throw a hand full of shredded taco cheese in the pot and let it melt. Serve hot with garnishes..
- Notes: I sometimes add more tomatoes, sauce, corn and beans so I can have leftovers..
- Optional garnishes: tortilla chips, sour cream, shredded cheese or green onions..
This easy Taco Soup recipe is one of my favorite dinner solutions when I want something healthy, quick, and tasty. And it's a slow cooker or stove top recipe that my family will LOVE! If you like tacos, you'll love this taco soup! Skip the spoon and scoop this soup with your favorite. Taco Soup recipe made easily in one pot is hearty, delicious and full of flavor.
A recipe is a nice story that finishes with a delicious meal. If you find this web site fruitful Sharing this web site to your mates is the deal Wish that your Lauren's Taco Soup turns your day joyful.