Greetings to everyone out there, welcome back to the most interesting receipes web site. If you are looking for delicious Breakfast Quesadillas recipe, you are now at the perfect place. We only serve excellent Breakfast Quesadillas recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to breakfast quesadillas recipe. You can have breakfast quesadillas using 14 ingredients and 0 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Here are the ingridients that are required to make a yummy Breakfast Quesadillas:
- Use 2 Tbs. of Avocado or Olive Oil (Divided).
- Get 1 of Red Onion, Diced.
- Take 3/4 Cup of Fresh or Frozen Corn.
- Use 1 (15 oz.) of Can of Black Beans (Drained & Rinsed).
- Prepare 1/2 tsp. of Salt (Divided).
- Prepare 1/2-1 tsp. of Ground Cumin.
- Take 1/2-1 tsp. of Smoked Paprika.
- Use 1/4 tsp. of Cayenne Pepper.
- Get 1/4 tsp. of Black Pepper.
- Provide 1 Clove of Garlic, Minced.
- Use 8 of Large Eggs.
- Take 2 Tbs. of Milk.
- Provide 20 of Medium Flour Tortillas.
- You need 2 Cups of Shredded Sharp Cheddar Cheese or Cheese of Your Choice.
Done with the ingridients? Here are the instructions on preparing Breakfast Quesadillas:
Repeat with remaining tortillas, cheese, bacon and eggs, spraying pan as needed. Cut each quesadilla into six wedges. Serve with salsa and sour cream. Nutrition Facts To assemble the quesadillas, place a tortilla on a buttered griddle or skillet over medium-low heat. Add a layer of cheese, a layer of cooked veggies, a layer of bacon slices, a layer of eggs, a layer of avocado, and another layer of cheese.
Recipe : Breakfast Quesadillas
Eating healthy is something all of us would like to do, although it might be hard. As a way to eat healthy, you must first make the ideal food choices. Eating healthy is all about what you take in, making the choices very imperative to your results.
When cooking your own food, you should also limit solid fats like butter, margarine, shortening, and lard. These foods may add flavor to your dishes, even although they can also greatly raise your cholesterol as well. Hence, you need to try and add those foods and some foods that have been contain them.
A recipe is a nice story that finishes with a appetizing meal. If you find this page fruitful Sharing this page to your acquaintances is the deal Wish that your Breakfast Quesadillas makes your day joyful.