What’s up guys, welcome back to the most perfect receipes blog. If you are looking for yummy Baked Marrow Stuffed With Veggie Chilli recipe, you are now at the right place. We only provide excellent Baked Marrow Stuffed With Veggie Chilli recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to baked marrow stuffed with veggie chilli recipe. You can have baked marrow stuffed with veggie chilli using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Below are the ingridients that are required to cook a tasty Baked Marrow Stuffed With Veggie Chilli:
- Get 1 of large marrow, (approx 900-1000g in weight),.
- Prepare 400 g of left over veggie chilli, or a store bought can,.
- You need 200 g of sachet riced sweet potato (I used brand 'caulirice'),.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of white breadcrumbs.
- You need 30 g of quality Parmigianino Reggiano cheese, grated,.
- Take 1 tsp of red chilli flakes,.
- You need 1/2 tsp of ground cumin,.
- Provide 1 1/2 tsp of smoked paprika,.
- You need of Salt and pepper to season,.
- Prepare of Olive oil Frylight.
- Use of You will need: A small cookie cutter and deep sided baking tray.
Ready with the ingridients? Below are the steps on producing Baked Marrow Stuffed With Veggie Chilli:
- Preheat the oven to 180 (fan) or gas mark 6. Take the baking tray and spray the base with Frylight evenly. Cut the marrow into chunky rings, about 1 and a half inches wide. Using a cookie cutter or knife cut out the soft fleshy middles where the seeds are creating rings like donuts. Either discard the centres or keep for use in another dish..
- Lay the rings out in the baking tray. Spray the rings with a little more Frylight. In a bowl mix together the veggie chilli plus the riced sweet potato. Season with pepper. Using a spoon stuff the middles of the marrow rings with the chilli mixture. If there's any left over simply add it in between the spare gaps in the tray..
- Sprinkle over the paprika, cumin and chilli flakes. Season with salt. Place on the center shelf of the oven and bake for 35-40 minutes..
- Remove the tray from the oven and sprinkle over the breadcrumbs and grated cheese. Return to the oven for another 15-20 minutes..
- Once completely baked, leave to cool for a couple of minutes then serve up. Enjoy!.
Scoop out the seeds and season the marrow. Vegetarian Stuffed Marrow In this vegetarian stuffed marrow recipe, I have used a vegetable mix with cheeses. You can ring the changes using perhaps mushrooms, celery or other vegetables. Anna takes the time to slow-cook a tasty Bolognese sauce to fill the roasted marrows with before topping with an unctuous cheesy bechamel sauce and extra grated Parmesan. Use about a third of the butter to grease an ovenproof dish that will take the marrow in a tight single layer.
A recipe is a nice story that finishes with a delicious meal. If you find this site fruitful Sharing this site to your buddies is the deal Hope that your Baked Marrow Stuffed With Veggie Chilli turns your day cheerful.