Hello guys, welcome back to the most pleasing receipes web site. If you are searching for pleasing Mimi's Meatballs, Potatoes & Collards recipe, you are now at the best place. We only provide excellent Mimi's Meatballs, Potatoes & Collards recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to mimi's meatballs, potatoes & collards recipe. To cook mimi's meatballs, potatoes & collards you need 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do it.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to prepare a appetizing Mimi's Meatballs, Potatoes & Collards:
- Use 4 TBS of olive oil.
- Provide 2 of medium onions chopped.
- Provide 2 cloves of garlic minced.
- Provide 8 cups of chicken stock.
- Provide 2 LB of potatoes cubed.
- Get 2 LB of meatballs (frozen or homemade).
- Take 16 oz of collards chopped.
- Get 2 TBS of tomato paste.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of pepper.
- Get 1-2 TBS of fresh oregano.
- Get 1/4 tsp of cayenne.
Done with the ingridients? Here are the procedures on cooking Mimi's Meatballs, Potatoes & Collards:
- In a large stockpot, heat olive oil. Add onions and saute until softened. Stir in garlic and cook until just fragrant..
- Add stock and potatoes. Stir occasionally over medium heat until potatoes are softened, about 15-20 minutes..
- Add cooked meatballs, collard greens, tomato paste, salt, pepper, oregano and cayenne. Allow flavors to meld and greens to wilt, about 15 minutes. Season to taste. To serve, ladle into bowls and sprinkle with goat cheese crumbles..
Her favorite dish at Mimi's is the vanilla ice cream because it matches her coat. Pierre is a friendly French Bulldog! His favorite dish at Mimi's is the Puppy Dog Griddlecakes because they look like him. Here's another comfort food "oldie-but-goodie." Hot and bubbly from the Mimi's Split Pea Soup with Cornbread Croutons is an old-timey and satisfying bowl of steamy comfort. Mimi Blue Meatballs Awards & Accolades.
A recipe is a good story that finishes with a delicious meal. If you find this site helpful Sharing this site to your friends is the deal Wish that your Mimi's Meatballs, Potatoes & Collards turns your day joyful.