What’s up guys, welcome back to the most interesting receipes page. If you are searching for tasty Roasted Pepperoni and cheese stuffed Jalapeños recipe, you are now at the best place. We only serve excellent Roasted Pepperoni and cheese stuffed Jalapeños recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to roasted pepperoni and cheese stuffed jalapeños recipe. You can have roasted pepperoni and cheese stuffed jalapeños using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do that.
Here are the ingridients that are needed to serve a delicious Roasted Pepperoni and cheese stuffed Jalapeños:
- Use 10-15 of large jalapenos.
- You need 1/2 cup of cream cheese, at room temperature.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of Italian season.
- Use 1 cup of each grated provalone and sharp cheddar cheese.
- Provide 15 of pepperoni slices, cooke crisp.
- Provide 1 tablespoon of fresh chopped basil.
- Take 1 of green onion,sliced.
- Provide of Marinara sauce as needed for serving.
Done with the ingridients? Below are the instructions on producing Roasted Pepperoni and cheese stuffed Jalapeños:
- Preheat the oven to 400. Line a baking sheet with foil, spray foil with non stick spray.
- Cut jalapeños in half and remove seeds.
- Place on prepared pan and roast 10 minutes until just tender, remive from the ioven.
- Combine remaining ingredients except marinara in a bowl.
- Fill jalapeños =with mixture and return to the iven to melt cheese about 5 to 10 minutes.
- Serve with marinara for drizzl8ng or dipping.
A recipe is a good story that finishes with a good meal. If you find this internet site fruitful Sharing this web page to your acquaintances is the deal Wish that your Roasted Pepperoni and cheese stuffed Jalapeños turns your day joyful.